003

Here you go my loves. I missed all of you xoxo

Harry showered very quickly and changed. He didn't go downstairs immediately though. He really needs some time to himself and he decides to text Jonathan to make plans for tomorrow.

H: Hi, this is Harry (:

J: Hey mate, thought you wouldn't text me anymore. Want to hang out later?

H: I can't, my fam and I are meeting up with the Thompsons's or whatever

J: Tomlinson's?

H: Yeah, that's it! Ugh, I'm not in the mood

J: I wouldn't be in the mood. They are best friends with my family. Horrible family, for real. Father judges everybody and everything, mother is quite pathetic and posh, Lottie is a spoiled brat and don't get me started on Louis. I hate the kid. He is so unbelievably cocky and rude.

H: Wow, thanks for talking some courage in me, Jonathan. Now I'm really in the mood to go *eyerolling emoji*

J: Just wanted to warn you, mate. Anyway, want to hang out tomorrow then? If you're still alive that is.

H: Has anyone told you before that you're dramatic? And yeah we can hang out. Come to my house?

J: Text me the number tomorrow and I'll be there, good luck x

H: Thanks man

Harry puts his phone in the front pocket of his jeans and walks downstairs. His parents are already waiting impatiently for their son in front of the door.

"Finally you are here. Let's go." Anne locks the door behind them and Harry follows his father. He doesn't know how far the house is, but when he sees their parents just literally cross the street and ring the bell, Harry sighs of relief. If it's really getting too bad he can fake sick and just walk home, that's a good thing.

"Anne, Desmond! You look lovely." A woman with long brown hair opens the door and has a bright smile on her face. "And you must be Harry. Please come inside." The woman takes a step aside to let the family in.

"What a lovely house you have, Johanna." Anne compliments.

"Thanks, love. Desmond feel free to join Mark in his office. He is having a brandy over there and a good smoke. Harry, you should meet my son, Louis. I think the two of you can be great friends. I'll let James get him and the two of you hang out."

A man in a suit appears next to Johanna. Wait, do they literally have a butler?

"James, can you bring Louis down? Tell him the guests have arrived."

The man nods in a small bow and walks upstairs. It's only a few minutes later that Harry hears some noises.

His mouth drops when he sees who is walking down.

It's the boy with the blue eyes and the loud voice. This time he is wearing a pair of black trousers, a grey shirt and a pair of suspenders. His hair is neatly swiped to the side and a pair of toms are hugging his feet.

"James told me to come down, mom." The boy says and then his eyes fall on the family next to his mother.

"Louis, dear why don't you take Harry here with you so you guys can hang out?"

"Sure thing." Louis turns around to look at Harry and he has a small smile playing on his face? "Want to join me then?"

Harry only nods and follows the boy outside towards the garden. Until now he is nothing like Jonathan describes him, but of course they were in front of their parents.

--

The boys are sitting around the table in the garden with a perfect view on the beach. It's honestly amazing.

"So, Harry right? It's the first time I see you here." Louis starts the conversation.

"Got rich recently." Harry explains a long story short. "So my parents wanted to come here during summer."

"You don't?" Louis raises his eyebrow as he watches the boy.

"Honestly? I miss my friends back home."

"I understand. It's not easy to be new at this place. You did find the other newbie though. I saw you with Jonathan at the beach earlier. The two of you seemed pretty friendly."

"Yes we are." Harry smiles. "It feels nice to have found someone over here to hang out with. The first two days I played monopoly with my parents. You get kind of tired of that."

Louis chuckles and Harry honestly believes his heart skips a beat when he hears that sound. It's so cute.

"You can always hang out with us, you know. I know pretty much every teenager here in the residence. Been coming here since birth. You seem like a cool lad." He feels Louis' eyes burning on him, blue eyes scanning his body as he is talking.

"Thanks. Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with Jonathan though."

Louis pouts and gives Harry a sad look.

"But I want to spend more time with you, curly. You're cool. It's nice to have someone else around."

"I promised him. Maybe both of us could hang out with you?"

Louis' jaw clenches and his eyes are getting ice cold.

"Don't think that's going to happen. You're more than welcome to join without Jonathan."

"The two of you really don't like each other." Harry murmurs under his breath, not meant for Louis to be heard. Of course he did.

"What do you want to say with that?" Louis' eyes darken. "Has he been talking about me again?" He sighs but annoyance and anger clear in his voice.

"I was just telling him I was coming over here, no big deal." Harry feels the need to calm Louis a bit down.

"Whatever. I'm texting Lottie to come over here. She can keep you company for a while. I'll see you again at dinner."

Louis doesn't say a word anymore and waits patiently for his sister to arrive. When she does he stands up, leaving Harry with the blond girl that is maybe one year younger than him.

Harry is confused. He really thought he started off pretty great with the blue eyed rich boy, but now he is left alone with his sister and Louis is nowhere to be seen. And it shouldn't bother him that much. He has only seen him twice from a distance and talked to him once.

But it really does bother Harry that they might not be fine now, even though he knows he probably can't be friends with Louis and Jonathan at the same time. That's pretty clear. Something definitely happened between those two and Harry doesn't want to be in the middle of it, but he is really curious now. He wants to fix whatever happened between them, because he really likes Jonathan and for some reason he is not ready to let go of loud voice and blue eyes.