014

Guys I'm sorry for updating so slow.

I'm going through the hardest heartbreak in my life and I feel pathetic for feeling this way.

My ex and I got engaged on a really young age. He was 18, I was 16-17. We were madly in love, already together since I was 13-14 and we actually stayed together until I was 22. He cheated on me and that's how we broke up and it really took a long time to get over that.

So that happened two years ago, and two weeks ago I heard that he is engaged to the girl with who he cheated on me and it just really hurts so fucking much and I thought I was over it but I spent my whole life with that guy and a part of me still thought/ hoped we would figure it out again one day and now it just isn't going to happen and that realisation really hurts.

It also hurts that apparantly cheating on me wasn't really a mistake to him... My heart is breaking all over again and I feel stupid for it. Anyway, don't they say heartbroken people write better? Well not the case this chapter but I hope you enjoy.

I felt like I owed you all a bit of explanation after going MIA. 

Both boys are drunk and high when they get off the yacht. They chilled, drank some beer and smoked some weed and Harry really feels comfortable with Louis' friend group. They are all very nice and funny, not at all what Harry expected from a bunch of rich kids. Only Eleanor annoyed the fuck out of him. Might be because she wants to suck up all Louis' attention...

"Guys, you can join us in the limo!" Zayn says when everybody steps inside of the fancy vehicle.

"It's alright. I'm in need of food and Harold here as well." Louis lies.

"Always wanting food, and I thought it was mainly Niall who influenced you." Zayn laughs.

"What can I say? It rubbed off on me." Louis plays along. "Anyway, thanks for the invite, Zayn. I'll see you." Louis waves at his friends and Harry follows his example and it's seconds later that the black limo drives out of the port bringing everybody home.

"Taxi to the beach?" Louis suggests. Without waiting for Harry's answer he starts to wave and yell at a yellow car. "HELLO! HI THERE! TAXIIIII!"

"Lou, that's just a man with a yellow car, not a cab." Harry chuckles.

"If you don't want to drive me home then don't drive a yellow car you loser!" Louis shouts and Harry giggles, quickly putting his hand over Louis' mouth. The man gives them a confused but angry look and Harry apologises quickly before walking to a taxi stop.

"You should really watch your mouth, Lou." Harry laughs. "The dude looked angry as fuck. You're going to get yourself in trouble like that."

"Are you going to shut me up then?" Louis grins, his finger lingering over Harry's chest.

"We're in public, Lou." Harry sighs. As much as he just wants to press Louis against a wall and snog the hell out of him, he knows it will end up badly tomorrow and he doesn't want to fight with Louis. The boy is literally the reason why Harry hasn't gone mad yet in this place.

"Well, I don't see anyone love." Louis' lips ghost over Harry's neck before licking it with the tip of his tongue, slowly starting to suck on the tanned skin. "Been wanting to touch you all day." Louis' hand going from Harry's chest to his swimming shorts. Louis' hand is about to slip inside Harry's shorts when they hear a car honk.

Louis quickly jumps away from Harry when he sees a taxi in front of him. He takes place in the back and Harry follows him, ordering the man to drive to their residence. Harry is scared when Louis just watches out of the window, scared that the boy is angry because they are kind of caught even though it's a stranger in the middle of the night. But when Harry feels Louis' fingers slip in between his own butterflies erupt in his stomach. He has to face it that he is in love with Louis Tomlinson, a boy he will probably never see again after his stay here in the Bahamas. And that thought breaks his heart, but Harry doesn't show it. Not yet when he still has around 2 weeks here in paradise together with the blue eyed boy with the loud voice.

Louis pays the driver and thanks him politely. They walk towards the beach, to their corner hidden behind a hill of sand where Louis immediately pushes the curly boy in the sand and takes place between his legs, lips connecting hungrily and hands discovering each other's bodies.

"Every single night for the past month and I still can't get enough of your lips." Louis breaths against Harry's mouth. He smells like a mix of alcohol and pepper mint, he tastes like the strawberry daiquiri he drank like an hour ago and it's the perfect mix with Harry's tongue that has the lingering taste of blueberry vodka. "I want more and more, Harry. You're so breath taking." Louis' lips move to Harry's neck and starts sucking at the exact same spot where he did earlier, making Harry a moaning mess underneath him.

"Can I touch you?" Louis' voice is raspy and his lips are red and swollen.

Louis' question makes Harry gasp and his heart is beating inside his throat because Louis, the boy he has a major crush on, asks him if he can touch him and god Harry really wants that.

"Sure... Yeah, I'd like that." Harry breathes out. "Please."

Louis smirks and his hand moves slowly under Harry's shirt, taking it off. He places chaste kisses over whole his chest and slowly moves to the hem of his swimming shorts, licking over it. Louis smiles when he sees that Harry is as hard as a rock and his finger tips touch the bulge in the blue shorts.

"Are you still alright? Or do you want me to stop?" Louis' hand is now right above Harry's shorts and he plays with the little strings.

"I'm alright, Louis. I'm very alright, really turned on, but alright."

Louis chuckles and he teasingly opens the strings and pulls Harry's shorts down, his beautiful cock jumping against Harry's flat stomach.

"So big, Haz." Louis' mouth is literally watering. He teasingly kisses Harry's cock before taking it into his mouth, starting to suck him off slowly but good.

"Oh my god, Louis." Harry pants. "So good."

Louis feels proud but he wants to make Harry feel even better. He prepares himself before taking everything of Harry inside his mouth which is a huge challenge, literally HUGE.

Louis licks, sucks and deep throats until he feels Harry come inside his mouth. He swallows without any problem and crawls back up, kissing Harry hard and with lust.

"Taste so good, baby." Louis says while kissing. "Are you comfortable with helping me out or do I have to wank in the shower?"

"Shit, I'm more than comfortable." Harry says, still high on his orgasm. His hand moves into Louis' swimming shorts, giving the shorter boy the best hand job he has had in his life. They have gotten off together once, but tonight they put their relationship to a whole new level.

If it's for the better... That's the question.