012

Here you go, loves xoxo

"Morning beautiful." Louis' voice is soft when he gives Harry a smile as he wakes up.

"Morning, Lou. What's the time?"

"Don't worry, it's like four. We still have another hour before sneaking back into our houses." Louis takes a curl of Harry and twirls it around his finger. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Mm, I feel sticky but I don't really mind to be honest." Harry snuggles closer into Louis' chest and his eyes are closed again.

"I bet you don't, you dirty boy." Louis teases, making Harry blush.

"What do you want to do today then?" Harry asks, changing subject.

"I'm going to meet up with the gang. Will be a bit quiet without Niall and Lottie but they were talking about a party on Zayn's yacht and it sounds pretty awesome to be honest, doesn't it?"

Harry feels his heart shrink and his happy feeling gets slammed out by a hammer. He really thought that today could finally be a day that he could spend with Louis now Jonathan is out, but Louis clearly has other thoughts. Of course he picks a yacht party with one of his friends instead of spending time with Harry...

Louis can see Harry's face changing and he feels worried. He puts his finger under Harry's chin, trying to make the other boy look at him.

"Haz, are you okay love?"

"Yes."

Short answers like these aren't really something for Harry and Louis' face falls as well when Harry takes some distance from Louis, removing the small finger from under his chin.

"Haz?" Louis gives him a questioning look.

"I'm going to my house. I'm pretty tired and cold." Harry rubs the sand of his arms and legs when he stands up.

"Harry did I say something wrong?"

"No, no it's fine." Harry puts on a fake smile to hide his hurt. He is so pathetic for being desperate to spend time with Louis, he really is.

"Is it alright if I pick you up at noon so we can have lunch together first before we go?" Louis doesn't sound very confident and Harry is confused.

"Before we go where?"

"The party on Zayn's yacht I just told you about, love." Louis has a soft smile on his face and he grabs Harry's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Am I invited?" Harry's eyes are big now and his mouth just dropped.

"Are you serious, Haz? You really thought I would miss out on an opportunity that fucking Jonathan isn't here to keep me away from you? Yeah of course you are invited. I want you to come with me. If you don't want to go I'll just text Zayn and..."

"No, no I want to go with you. I just thought that..." Harry is nervously playing with the sand between his toes and he looks down at his feet. He feels incredibly stupid and a drama queen.

"Oh..." a huge smirk appears on Louis' face when he realises. "You thought I was going without you? Silly boy." Louis pecks Harry's lips. "Don't worry, Hazza. I'm going to spend every second with you that I can okay love?" Louis puts his arms around Harry's neck and slowly leans in. His lips are brushing against Harry's plumber ones, making the curly boy want more.

Harry finally closes the gap by pressing his lips harshly on Louis', kissing him hard. A moan escapes Louis' mouth and the older boy's hand go from Harry's neck to his chest, teasingly twisting his nipples.

After their make out session both boys have problems breathing and their lips are tingling from the ever lasting kiss.

"I'm picking you up at noon then." Louis smiles, licking his lips.

"I'll see you." Harry bites his bottom lip, acting like a shy schoolgirl. Louis' fingers slowly disappear out of his larger hand and when he sees the boy entering his house, he goes inside of his as well.

Harry is way too gone for that boy, way too gone.

--

"Good morning, dear." Anne smiles at her son when he comes downstairs. "You're up early today. Usually I don't see you before 1 in the afternoon or something."

"I have plans." Harry smiles. Warmth is spreading over his body when he thinks about Louis inviting him over, the kisses they shared, how intimate they were. Everything in Harry's mind is just LouisLouisLouis.

"What are your plans? I heard the Horans are on a trip. Lottie is joining them, I heard Mark is not very happy about it but Jay convinced him so she could go." Anne puts a cup of tea in front of Harry and the curly boy thanks his mother before taking a sip.

"Yeah, I'm going to hang out with Louis."

A huge smile appears on Anne's face and she takes place in front of her son around the table.

"Oh, that's amazing! Louis is a really great boy. Jay and I really hope that you boys are going to be best friends, that would be amazing right Harry?"

Harry wants to be so much more than best friends but for now he'll settle with that idea.

"Louis and I get along really well." The boy nods. "And I'm glad we're going to hang out today. "

"I am too." Anne smiles. "I mean, don't get me wrong you are allowed to hang out with Jonathan but I don't feel like he is your kind of person."

"What do you mean?" not in a rude way, Harry is genuinely curious why his mother thinks that way about Harry's first friend here on the island.

"He's a bit clingy, Harry and I feel that he is keeping you away from other people your age that are around here like Louis or Niall. I always see all the kids hanging out together and then there's you and Jonathan. It's not a bad thing, just not you because usually you like to hang out with more people."

Harry can't say that his mother is wrong. Back home he does prefer to have a crowd around him. Nick and Jeff are hosting parties at their place all the time and Harry would lie if he says he doesn't know every single person on all those parties. Harry is a social butterfly.

"Louis and I are going to hang out with the group today." Harry says. "We're going out for lunch together but then we are going to meet the others."

"Oh, that's really exciting, love." Anne smiles. "But if you are going out for lunch you should start getting ready."

Harry looks at his phone and sees that it is indeed already 11:30. In half an hour Louis is here.

"Alright, I'm going to take a shower. Thanks for the tea, mom. I love you." Harry kisses his mother on the cheek. It's a habit he has after he almost lost her. He can't remind her enough how much he loves his mother.

"Love you too, darling. Have a lovely day and say hi to Louis from me!"