006

Have fun reading, babies.

And for everybody who is going back to school again, good luck! I have another 19 days of rest (= 

The next day Harry decides that hanging out with Jonathan will only include lying on a towel at the beach. He is way too tired to do anything else. He went back home when the sun started to rise and he only had around 3 hours of sleep. He is exhausted.

"Want to go into the water, Harry?" Jonathan asks. "It's really hot."

"Mm, not now." Harry murmurs. "I'm too lazy."

"Had a bad sleep?"

"Something like that, yeah." Harry nods, not taking off his sunglasses. He is sure that if he takes them off now, the whole beach can see the bags under his eyes.

"Got nightmares from Tomlinson?" Jonathan jokes. "Because I wouldn't be surprised if you had."

And Harry likes Jonathan. He is the first person he gets along with here, but he really can't stand people talking bad about Louis.

He has talked with the boy all night long. That's the only thing they did, talking and not one second was quiet, no conversation was forced and it just went smoothly. Harry has definitely taken a liking on the loud boy with the blue eyes.

"He is actually a really cool person." Harry defends him. "Got along pretty well with him."

"You are joking right?" Jonathan's voice gets snappier and darker but Harry doesn't really care. He is too tired to care.

"I'm not. Look mate I don't really care about what happened between the two of you. I won't talk with you about him and the other way around. So please respect my friendship with him okay, he hasn't talked about you either."

It doesn't look like Harry's words make Jonathan calmer, if not he even looks angrier but he doesn't say anything.

"You'll find out yourself, Harry. He is a selfish asshole and when he is tired of you he'll just dump you like trash. He always does. He only keeps Niall and Lottie close as far as I know. He will hurt you, don't trust him too much."

Harry only sighs. It does bother him what Jonathan says but he is not going to listen to him. Maybe he has bad experiences with Louis but that doesn't have to mean Harry will have them as well.

"It's up to me to take that risk, Jonathan and for the moment I am willing to take it. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

"Sure Harry, just a warning. You are cool and I don't want you to get hurt like many have been already hurt by that piece of trash." Jonathan swallows the lump in his throat.

"Has he hurt you? Is that why you are reacting like this?" Harry takes off his sunglasses so he can look into Jonathan's eyes.

"What? How could he possibly hurt me?" Jonathan scoffs and Harry can tell that he is lying. He doesn't push it though. If Jonathan doesn't want to share that's his right but this conversation only makes Harry more curious about what happened between the two of them.

"It was just a question, Jonah chill." Harry puts his sunglasses back up because the sun is way too bright for his tiredness. He honestly just wants to be in his dark room by himself sleeping.

"I know. Hey, I'm going to buy some ice cream. Want some?" the blond boy changes subject and Harry is really thankful for it.

"Actually I could do some ice cream yeah. Bring me strawberry?"

Jonathan gives Harry a smile and nods.

"One or two scoops?"

"Is that even a question?" Harry laughs. Jonathan gets the hint, takes some small money out of his bag that he leaves with the curly lad and then walks up to the small ice cream shop right in front of the beach.

And finally Harry can close his eyes for a few minutes. He has been dying to do this since the second he woke up. But just when he is about to snooze away, almost immediately actually, he feels a ball drop on his stomach.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Harry groans, taking the football of his towel.

"Sorry, Curly!" Harry looks up and his eyes get caught up immediately in a pair of blue ones.

"You and your friends enjoy torturing me with balls right?" Harry laughs a little.

"Yesterday was an accident, now I just wanted an excuse to come up to you while Jonathan finally left your side." Louis smiles and takes place next to Harry.

"You do know that you can come over to me anytime, right Lou?"

"Lou?" Louis smirks.

"I'm sorry, you don't like nicknames? I didn't mean to..."

"It's alright, Curly." Louis chuckles when his hand is going through Harry's hair. He found out yesterday night that he is pretty addicted to Harry's haircut.

"So do you want to meet up in the evening?" Harry is feeling bold for asking Louis to hang out. He doesn't know why but he feels like Louis is something superior and that the boy can just let him drop any second. It's like he is not good enough for someone that good looking and nice and funny and...

"I can't." Louis says. "Niall's parents are out and I'm going over to his place. If you want to you can join us though Harry."

And Harry doesn't know why but he doesn't feel comfortable third wheeling Niall and Louis. Those two are closer than ever and Harry will just feel like he is not a part of them.

"That's very sweet but I'll let the two of you hang out." Harry puts on a fake smile.

"So that means we'll have to meet up in the night then?" Louis smirks and Harry is sure he can feel his own heart beating out of his chest.

"Do you really want to?" Harry asks.

"Of course. I had fun, did you?"

Harry smiles and nods, sure thing that he is blushing. Louis makes him so nervous.

"Ice cream boy is coming back but I'll see you tonight at one on the beach then Curly." Louis quickly stands up and walks away right before Jonathan arrives with the ice cream.

"Was that Tomlinson?" he sighs.

Harry only nods and starts eating his ice cream.

"Ugh, can't stand him. Anyway, Harry my parents aren't at home tonight. Want to come over to my place?"

And Harry remembers that Louis has met up with Niall anyway and he doesn't have anything else to do.

"Sure thing, just can't stay back too late. Got to be home at one."

Jonathan nods and the rest of the day Harry is smiling, being fully awake again.

He is going to spend the night with Louis.

Louis asked him.

Louis likes being with Harry too.