013

Quickly wrote one before going to the carnival with my friends (: enjoy xoxo

"Hi there, pretty." Louis smiles when Harry opens the door. "I really like that shirt on you."

Harry blushes and plays with some stray of his hair, mumbling a 'thank you' and 'you really look good too'.

"So..." Louis starts, making the 'o' sound longer, "what do you want to eat then? I was thinking we could go for some pizza? But if you want something else that's alright too. I'll just follow you around." Louis smiles at the boy who's walking next to him.

"Pizza is alright. I didn't have it in a while. You probably know some good place right?"

"Of course I do, Curly." Louis smirks. "It's actually right around the corner when we leave the residence."

Harry nods and wants to take Louis' hand, but the older boy quickly pulls away.

"Not here, Haz. We don't know who sees us right now. Our little secret, remember?"

Harry doesn't say a word, only nods and follows Louis outside the gate. Having their little secret was really fun and exciting in the beginning, but Harry can't help to long for a bit more as they get closer every night...

--

"Haz, you've barely eaten." Louis says when they are in the taxi towards the port where they are meeting the others.

"Just not that hungry."

"I'm not stupid, Harry." Louis sighs. "I know it bothers you that I didn't take your hand and I'm sorry, okay? Just... Don't be like this, don't be sad. We're going to an amazing party and I'm so excited to finally spend a day with you. I'm sorry I wasn't comfortable..."

"It's not a conversation for in the back of a dirty cab, Louis." Harry says, his eyes never leaving the window. He is scared to look at Louis because he might just start crying. He has been hidden before and it turned out horrible.

"I'm really happy I met you, Harry..."

And for the first time Harry turns around to face the older boy and when he sees nothing but sincerity in his eyes, a small smile plays on his lips. It's really hard to stay mad at someone like Louis Tomlinson.

"I'm glad we did too."

Louis moves a bit closer to the boy. He looks at the taxi driver before quickly kissing Harry's clothed shoulder. The little gesture is enough to make Harry's stomach erupt with butterflies.

--

"Louis!" A guy with black hair put perfectly in a quiff runs over to the boy next to Harry.

"Hey mate! Sorry we're late. We grabbed some pizza." Louis gives his friend an apologetic smile. "Anyway, let me introduce you all. Guys, this is Harry." Louis puts his arm around the curly boy's shoulder.

"Harry, this is Zayn, Liam, Eleanor, Sophia and Gigi." Louis introduces the group of teenagers.

They all say something like 'nice to meet you' and similar things and then they go on the boat.

It's only half an hour later when they can't see the shore and loud music is blasting from Zayn's speaker. There is someone behind a bar making drinks all the time and Harry is sure that alcohol is like water to those kids because they have all been drinking since they got on and none of them seems drunk, only Louis does look kind of tipsy.

A girl, Harry can remember her as Eleanor, takes place on Louis' lap with a mojito in her hand and she starts laughing , whispering stuff in Louis' ear that make him laugh as well. Harry's jaw clenches and he really wishes he wasn't here. He hoped today would be perfect but so far the only things he has felt are rejection and jealousy because stupid Eleanor can sit on his lap but Harry can't even hold his hand in public. It sucks, it isn't fair and it's hurting Harry more than it should.

"Hi there, having fun?"

Zayn takes place next to Harry and gives him a glass. The curly boy has no clue what's in it, probably alcohol, but he'll take it now. He can use it.

"Yeah, good music taste, nice weather, cool boat. It's a really good party." Harry says politely. "Thank you for inviting me."

"Louis would have killed me if I didn't." Zayn chuckles. "He is kind of fond of you."

"Is he?" Harry doesn't mean to sound this bitter but his eyes are glued again on the brunette that's sitting on his Louis' lap.

"Don't play dumb, I know about your nightly adventures." Zayn smirks. "It's alright, I won't say anything. Louis trusted me and I'd never do anything to break that trust."

"He told you?" Harry raises his eyebrow. "He didn't even tell Niall? I'm confused..."

"Niall's too close to his own family." Zayn explains. "And I trusted Louis when I came to terms with my sexuality and he never broke my trust. He's a good guy."

"That's all over Eleanor now." Harry mumbles inside of his glass that's almost empty.

"Don't worry about her." Zayn laughs. "She's been trying for like 3 summers now. Louis likes her but as a friend, nothing more."

"So you are gay then?" Harry asks to keep the conversation going.

"Pansexual. Last year I fell in love with that boy over there." Zayn says pointing at Liam. "It never worked out though because he is as straight as a ruler, but Louis helped me along all the way. I think that's why he trusts me too, because he knows I'd never betray him."

"It's just hard..." Harry confesses. "I really like him but I'm scared he doesn't like me. He doesn't want to be seen with me you know, holding his hand..."

"I'm also not out of the closet." Zayn says after listening carefully at Harry. "I really admire you for being out. I think it's easier though if you don't grow up in our lifestyle. For Louis it's hard for sure. His father is the biggest homophobe you can imagine. I'm pretty sure if Louis comes out he loses everything. His father won't say a word to him anymore."

And that makes Harry suddenly so sad. He can't imagine to have a family that wouldn't support him.

"Believe me, the fact that Louis already told me about you is a big step for him. He's ashamed of who he is, Harry but he really likes you otherwise you wouldn't be here now."

Harry looks over to the boy with the loud voice and the blue eyes, only to find him stare back at him totally ignoring the girl on his lap. He gives Harry a smile and the curly boy smiles back. He carefully pushes the brunette of his laps, causing her to complain but Louis ignores it and walks over to Harry and Zayn.

"Can we have some time alone, Zaynie?" Louis asks.

"Of course, I'll see you guys." Zayn winks at Harry before leaving and Louis immediately takes place next to the curly boy.

"I know you aren't having much fun today and I'm sorry." Louis starts.

"Lou, it's alright. I'm having fun, just had a really good talk with Zayn."

"Yeah but I can't have private time with you because Eleanor stalks me all the fucking time. Tomorrow though I want it to be all us, Harry. My parents are going to leave for a romantic weekend, Lottie is with Niall and I want to have a real, proper date with you, cook for you, kiss you whenever, cuddle you, hold your hand. Is that alright with you?"

A big smile appears on Harry's face and he nods.

"I really much like that."