018

Have fun reading guys

"Harry you've been in bed for the past two days. Get out, sweetheart. It's our last week here in paradise and you can't spend that glued to your bed." Anne walks in the room and opens the curtains, welcoming the sun for the first time in Harry's room since his fall out with Louis.

"I'm tired." Harry mumbles.

"It's four in the afternoon. Harry you have to get out god I would even be happy if you go out with Jonathan at this point. What's wrong? What happened?" Anne takes place at the end of her son's bed and she gives him a worried look.

"It's nothing, mom. I just want to go home. I miss home, that's it."

"Oh, baby... come here." Anne pets on her lap and Harry immediately crawls towards his mother and rests his head on her, not being able to stop his tears that he has been keeping to himself for the past days.

"Harry, you can be honest with me. What happened with Louis?" Harry's eyes get big but he is scared to face his mother, just watching at the wall behind her.

"I don't know what you mean. You should know what's going on with him. You and dad basically live with the Tomlinson's...

"And that's how we know that Louis is acting weird as well."

"That's Louis' problem isn't it?" Harry doesn't mean to be snappy but he surely is.

"You haven't been sneaking out..." and those words take Harry by surprise.

"What do you mean sneaking out?" Harry pulls his blanket over his shoulder and hides his face in his arm.

"You know very well what I'm talking about Harry and I'm not angry about it. I know you've been doing it all summer and it obviously made you happy to spend that time with Louis. I'm just really sad because apparently you guys don't hang out anymore and it makes you clearly upset, Harry."

"How did you find out?"

"I was sitting on our bedroom balcony and I saw the two of you walking towards the beach. Now don't try to change the subject, Harry. What happened?"

"It's really stupid. I don't want to talk about it mom, sorry."

"It's alright, sweetheart. You don't have to tell me. Just know that it's not stupid if it affects you like this. Louis and you are very close and even though I have a hunch about what happened, I think you should talk to him. You've spent every day together during the summer and it would be a shame to part like this. Your father and Mark are very close as well and I'm pretty sure we will make some trips to the Tomlinson's during holidays as well..."

"Maybe I should talk to him, I'm just not ready. I'm going to take a shower and do you maybe want to play monopoly after?"

A smile appears on Anne's face and she nods.

"Of course, darling."

--

"Give me another beer will you, Payno?" Louis screams at his friend. Liam rolls his eyes but obeys anyway and hands Louis a beer.

"Aren't you drinking a bit too much, big bro?" Lottie gives her brother a worried look.

"Just having fun, Lottie."

"Niall and I are going back to our house. You should come with us, Lou."

"Party poopers."

"Louis... Niall and I want to go and I'm not letting you go back alone so you are coming with us."

"Yeah, Louis we are not leaving you alone, mate. You look like shit, not wanting to be offending but you really do." Niall backs up his girlfriend.

"I don't want to go back to the house." Louis hiccups.

Niall and Lottie sigh, ready to just carry the boy until Zayn comes in between.

"It's okay guys, he can stay over. I'll take care of him and bring him home tomorrow. Your father will kill him if he sees him in this state."

"Are you sure mate?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, it's cool. Don't worry about it." Zayn waves his two friends goodbye and Niall and Lottie disappear from the house, leaving only Zayn, Louis, Sophia and Eleanor.

"I think you look really good, Louis." Eleanor crawls on top of Louis' lap. The older boy is really too drunk to push her away and he just lets her be.

"Thanks, babe. You deserve a kiss now, don't you?"

Eleanor has the biggest smile on her face and Louis just presses his lips on hers, trying to ignore the fact that her lipstick tastes horrible and her lips are just not comfortable and oh... that's she's not Harry.

"That's enough." Louis pushes her off again and he starts to cry, confusing everybody except for Zayn.

"I think you guys should go as well..." Zayn says carefully to Liam, Eleanor and Sophia.

"But..." Eleanor wants to say something but Zayn shakes his head. "Especially you, Eleanor. Please, all of you go."

They all nod and Liam walks over to Zayn.

"Text me if you need help okay, Zayn?"

Zayn gives him a smile and nods, thanking the boy before he leaves the house.

When everybody is out Zayn walks up to Louis, pulls the bottle beer out of his hand and starts scowling him.

"What the fuck, Louis?" Zayn shouts.

"I hated it."

"What did you hate?"

"Kissing Eleanor. I hated it. Why do I hate kissing girls, Zayn? Why can't I just be how my father wants me to be? I want to like girls like Eleanor, Zayn. I want to like them, why can't I?" Louis starts sobbing loud and Zayn's angry expression softens immediately and he pulls his drunk friend in his arms.

"I know it's hard, Louis but we will figure it out okay?"

"I lost Harry..." Louis hiccups.

"I'm sure you didn't..."

"Oh but I did. And I thought that's what I wanted. I thought I wanted to get rid of him because he is a boy, one that I won't really see after summer is over and I can't be with him. I literally can't be with him, Zayn. I'm not supposed to be gay and he lives at the other side of the fucking country. Everything hurts, Zayn please make it stop."

Zayn strokes Louis' hair and when he feels the boy doesn't cry anymore and his breathing is getting even, he carefully puts him down on the couch and takes a blanket to cover him. It's only one week that they will all be in the Bahamas and there is no way that Zayn will let Louis nor Harry go home in this state...