007

It's a very short one so the next chapter fits (:

"Sure you don't want to have dinner with us, Harry? I cooked brussels sprouts with cooked potatoes and sausages." Anne smiles.

"I'm good mom, thank you. I'm going to order food with Jonathan later. Thanks though, love you!" Harry walks up to his mother and kisses her cheek.

"Love you too my boy, have a good evening. I'm glad you're having fun."

Harry waves at his mother while his father is working upstairs. He looks at his phone to check the house number again and Harry starts walking. It's only a short five minutes.

"Hi there, who are you?" a guy with fake blond hair and an Irish accent opens the door. Harry recognises him from somewhere but he isn't sure exactly from where.

"Hi uhm I'm Harry. I think I'm at the wrong house. I'm here for Jonathan Nicolson?" Harry asks with an uncertain voice.

"Oh, you must be Harry! Jonah has talked a lot about you. Please come in. Jonathan is quickly to the supermarket right now to buy some drinks for tonight but feel free to hang out with my friend and I until he gets back."

Harry follows the boy and his jaw drops when he sees the boy sitting on the couch, controller in his hand and focused on the screen.

"Who is disturbing our game, Nialler." Louis doesn't look up.

"Lou be polite and pause the game. This is Harry, Jonathan's friend."

Louis immediately pauses the game and turns around to look straight into Harry's eyes.

"Hi, Harry nice to meet you. I'm Louis." Louis walks up to the boy and grabs his hand, giving him a wink and a flirty smile.

"Nice to meet you, Louis." Harry plays along, trying to hide his laugh but only seconds later they both burst out laughing.

"What the hell is going on?" Niall looks from Harry to Louis and back.

"I know him, Nialler. He's the son of the Styles family, you know that my parents invited over yesterday. He's the cool lad I talked about."

"Oh yeah! You were saying it was really nice hanging out with him. Well maybe we should hang out tonight with all four of us! I'm sure Jonah would love that."

Harry can see the colour drain from Louis' face and he gives him a worried look.

"I don't think Jonathan would want that, Niall. As nice as it sounds I think he wants some private time with his new made friend." Louis puts on a fake smile. It's seconds later that Harry can hear a lock and Jonathan is standing in the living room with bags full of drinks and snacks.

"I'm back baby bro. Hi Louis!" Jonathan gives Louis the same fake smile as Louis had a few seconds ago.

"Jonathan look your friend is here." Niall says enthusiastically. Jonathan turns around and smiles when he sees Harry, this time genuinely.

"Hi, Harry. I hope it went a bit alright with my brother and Lou."

For some reason Harry hates it when Jonathan calls Louis Lou. He is also so confused. How are they so nice to each other? And Niall seems oblivious.

"Yeah it went alright. I already knew Louis here and Niall is chill. He was actually saying that maybe we should hang out like the four of us."

Jonathan's eyes go big and his jaw drops.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He shakes his head. "Also I didn't even know that Louis was coming over. You could have told me, Niall." Jonathan gives the Irish lad an annoyed look.

"Since when do I have to tell you that Louis comes over? We practically live together. And come on, Jonah. I want to hang out with all of you tonight, it has been forever. We always used to hang out all together and now it has been forever."

Jonathan sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, call for pizza Niall I'm starving."

Niall has a big grin on his face and he jumps around.

"Yeah! It's a lads night! I'm ordering a bunch of pizzas."

And that's the start of the evening.

A happy Niall

A pissed Jonathan

A nervous Louis

And a confused Harry.