016

Their date was beyond perfect. They shared a lot of kisses, gave each other a few orgasms and they talked, talked and talked, wanting to know every single thing about each other. They meet up every night like they have already been doing all summer but since that date both boys crave each other's attention more and more, also trying to find ways to meet up during the day.

And today is one of those days. Harry's parents are out for the day to go fishing and no, Harry didn't want to join them because it's an opportunity to invite his favourite person over.

J: Let's go to the beach? xx

Just when Harry is about to answer Jonathan that he doesn't have time today, the door bell rings. He throws his phone aside and runs to the front door.

"Hi there..." a small smile is playing on Louis' lips when he enters the house and when Harry closes the door behind him he immediately gets pushed against the wall by the smaller boy who presses his lips on Harry's plumber ones passionately.

"Missed you..." Louis breaths out during the kiss, his hands going over Harry's abs. "Shit, Haz I'm so glad I can spend the day with you." When their lips separate Louis puts his head on Harry's shoulder and just hugs him.

"Me too. It's bloody hot today, want to go for a swim?"

"I didn't bring my swimming shorts Haz and I'm honestly too lazy to walk back."

"Who says you need swimming shorts?" Harry smirks.

"Cheeky, I like it. Go on then, want to see you strip for me." Louis' voice is deep and raspy and only hearing Louis makes Harry feeling turned on.

So he obeys and starts to unbuttoning his jeans, takes off his shirt and teasingly takes off his boxer where his half hard is shown.

"Come here..." Louis pats on his lap, in the meanwhile having taken place on Harry's couch. Harry walks up to the boy and takes place on Louis' lap.

"So pretty..." Louis kisses his neck. "So fucking sexy..." he slowly strokes Harry's cock making the younger boy moan. "Going to undress me now too, baby so we can go in the pool?"

Harry nods and before he gets the chance to get off Louis' lap the older boy grabs his chin and pulls him in for a dirty kiss, tongues playing together. When Louis lets go off the curly lad he drops on his knees to unbutton Louis' pants and takes his boxers off at the same time and then throws his t-shirt around. He teasingly kisses Louis' cock before getting up his feet again.

"Ready for a swim?" Harry asks with an innocent face, driving Louis even more crazy.

"Let me carry you, princess curly." Louis puts his hands under Harry's knees and carries him bridal style towards the pool outside in the garden.

"You're such a gentleman." Harry jokes but puts his head on Louis' bare shoulder.

"You forget the word sexy."

"You wish." Harry teases which he better not had done. Louis drops the boy in the pool instead of putting him down gently.

"I take it back, you're not a gentleman you are a dick." Harry pouts, wet curls plastered on his face and his arms crossed.

"I think that you mean that you want to suck my dick, baby." Louis takes his bottom lip between his teeth and takes place at the border of the pool, legs in the water.

Harry swims in between his legs and licks his cock again teasingly.

"Maybe I want to, yeah." His hand is now caressing Louis who is rock hard.

"Go ahead then."

"You mean give head then." Harry answers cheekily and Louis rolls his eyes fondly.

"You are such a dork."

"A dork that's about to give you head though."

"I think you talk too much. Should put my dick in your mouth to shut you up, curly." And Louis' hand disappears in Harry's hair, carefully but still with force pushing him towards his throbbing cock.

Harry takes Louis in his mouth after kissing him teasingly and his tongue is making circles around Louis' hard one.

"Fuck Haz always so good." Louis moans, head leaning back while his hands are still on Harry's head. "Look up at me. I want to see you."

And seeing Harry with those big green innocent eyes looking so sinful with his cock in his mouth makes Louis almost come on the spot.

"So hot, such an angel. I'm about to..."

"HARRYYYYY! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ANSWERING YOUR FUCKING PHONE I-oh..."

Louis' eyes go wide when he sees Jonathan in the garden, staring at Harry and Louis with wide eyes. The last thing he expected to see was his best friend in between his enemy's legs.

"Fuck, I have to go. I have to, no, this..." Louis quickly pushes Harry off him and stands up.

"Louis, wait!" Harry pushes himself out of the pool and follows Louis towards the living room where the older boy is looking for his pieces of clothing. Harry quickly takes his boxers from the floor and then still manages to take Louis' wrist before he walks out of the door.

"Let go of me, Harry." Louis has tears in his eyes from embarrassment.

"Louis, please stay. It's alright, no big deal. Jonathan won't tell anyone. He is my friend."

"He is an asshole. Now let go of me, Harry. Don't touch me..."

And those words cut through Harry's heart like a knife, and instead of expressing his hurt, angry words leave his mouth.

"That's not what you were telling me when I had your dick in my mouth."

"Fuck you, Harry." Louis finally manages to escape Harry's grip and he wipes away the tears on his cheek with the back of his hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be this rude but you're just leaving and..."

"Don't call me or text me. I don't want to see you, at least not for a while." Louis sobs loudly and Harry doesn't get it. Okay he is embarrassed too, but is it really that bad? They have been doing this sneaking around for more than a month and he didn't expect that Louis' reaction would be... well this dramatic.

Harry is looking for words but Louis slams the door in his face, running away from the villa. When Harry turns around there is a shocked Jonathan.

"What the fuck just happened, Harry?"