002

What's a better day to start writing again than the 28th?

I'm back, guys! Updates might go a bit slower currently, but I want to update every day again (:

I hope you didnt forget about me, I love you all! xoxo S 

A lot of people would like to switch places with Harry, being on a bounty white beach with an ocean so clear where you can see the fish swim. But Harry on the other hand wants to be anywhere but there. It's his first summer without his friends and he misses them. The last two days he just played stupid boardgames with his parents and angry birds on his phone. It sucks that your parents are the only people you know around.

So Harry bought a book in the hypermarket earlier when he went to do groceries with his mother and now he sits on the beach and reads it. He isn't a big fan of books, but it's better than another round of monopoly with his father who uses the game to basically explain economics.

Harry is sucked up in his book, enjoying the sand between his toes when a smack against his head disturbs the peace.

"Shit." Harry groans.

"Hey mate, could you throw the ball back?" An Irish voice sounds.

"Go get it yourself." Harry snaps.

Harry looks up and sees a group of people around his age playing beach volleyball.

"Don't be a lazy ass, Nialler."

He immediately recognises the boy with the blue eyes and the loud voice. Harry can't help but quickly scan his body with his eyes again. He is shirtless now and it's honestly a blessing to the human race.

His voice is still annoying though.

Harry ignores the group and takes his book out of the sand until he is interrupted again by another voice.

"I'm so sorry for my brother and his friends. They are honestly embarrassing." A boy with blond hair and green eyes is now in front of Harry. "I'm Jonathan by the way."

"Harry." The curly boy introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you, Harry. It's amazing to meet someone around my age that isn't hanging out with those idiots."

Harry chuckles and decides to close his book. It's good to have interaction with someone that isn't forty and a family member.

"How come you don't hang out with them? Your brother does."

"Stepbrother actually." Jonathan corrects. "And he is totally wrapped around Louis' finger. It's disgusting. They have been best friends already all their lives and spent every single summer together here. My mom married Niall's father this year so it's my first summer here. I assume you not hanging around with them means that it's yours as well?"

"It is." Harry confirms. "My parents got like really rich this year. We were rather poor before so we really couldn't afford a place like this. Not that I minded, though. I enjoyed my holidays on the camping with my friends. I feel rather lonely here. If I have to play monopoly with my father one more time I swear I will drown myself."

Jonathan laughs and takes place next to Harry in the sand.

"I know what you mean. My mom and I were poor until she married mister Horan. Look at me now in some random resort only for the rich. I mean I am thankful for the things I get now, I really am. I just wanted to stay back home with my friends and have a good time. The only thing I do here now is watching Niall and his stupid friends that are acting like five year olds."

And Harry finally found someone here that understands him. There is someone that doesn't need the rich lifestyle and just wants to have fun and hang out with friends. Harry is happy.

"If you want we can hang out." Harry suggests.

"That sounds amazing. Let me give you my number so we can text."

Harry nods and grabs his phone, typing in the digits that Jonathan says to him. He saves the number and when he is about to put away his phone, he notices the time.

"I have to go back to the house but it was amazing talking to you. It's a god damn refreshment. I'll text you okay?"

"Fine." Jonathan nods and smiles. "See you later, Harry!"

"See you!"

Harry walks to his house which is only two minutes. They are almost next to the beach. When he enters he has a big smile on his face. He found someone to hang out with, things are finally going a bit better.

"Harry darling, there you are!" Anne smiles when Harry enters the garden. His mother is reading some magazine while his father is doing work behind his laptop.

"Hi, mom. You look amazing." Harry compliments his mother. She is wearing a beautiful dress and her hair is in a high bun. She is wearing a pearl necklace and matching earrings.

"Thank you, darling. You should go take a shower and dress up as well." Ann announces.

"What? Why?" Harry sighs. He was hoping for a chill night at the house watching Netflix. There is no need to dress up for that.

"I met lovely people at the little market in town." Anne smiles. "They heard I was British as well, we started talking and in the end we found out that they are also on holiday here. Her husband is working in the same industry as your father and they have a lovely son around your age. They invited us for dinner tonight. It's good, you'll meet someone your age."

"I already did, mom." Harry sighs. "Do I really have to join? You know I hate that kind of stuff. The new season of Lucifer is out and I'd really just like to sit in my room and binge watch."

"Harry." Desmond's voice is stern. "These people are possible business allies and it's rude if you don't come. Go take a shower and change. Don't wear those floral shirts boy, okay? I don't mind if you wear them whenever, but tonight I want you to wear a nice shirt and a jeans that isn't ripped."

Harry just rolls his eyes and walks back inside.

"And be quick, Harry! We have to be with the Tomlinson's in less than an hour!"