015

two chapters in a day is a big step for me. I hope you enjoy it, I'm trying to be the old me again. 

L: My parents just left and Lottie is already over at Niall's place xx

H: I'm coming over <3

Harry checks himself out one more time in the mirror. He can't believe he is so nervous for this date. Louis and he hang out every single night, spent all day together yesterday and got each other off twice. But for some reason today feels different, like it will have some kind of meaning.

"There you are!" Louis opens the door and puts his arms around Harry's neck, softly kissing his lips after he closes the door.

"I love this welcome." Harry grins after Louis' lips are leaving his. "You look gorgeous, Lou."

"You too, a shame of the clothes. Not that they are ugly, just because they are covering your body and I don't like that shit." Louis has a small smirk playing on his lips. "Now get in. I was thinking we could watch a movie together? I bought snacks." All of a sudden Louis becomes a lot softer and his cheeks are flushed.

"Oh I love movies!" Harry runs inside and takes place on the black leather couch in front of the huge home cinema. "Which movie did you have in mind?"

"Which kind do you want?" Louis screams from the kitchen. He comes back with a tray that has different kind of bowls on it that has different kind of snacks in them.

"Oh my god!" Harry exclaims. "You picked out the blue and the green m&m's!"

"You said they are your favourite so I picked them out. The others are still in the cupboard for my sister."

"You are the best! Thank you, love." Harry leans in and Louis immediately follows his example, until Harry quickly grabs a blue m&m from the bowl next to the boy, putting it in his mouth and grinning cheekily at the smaller boy.

"You are such a minx." Louis groans. He attaches his lips to Harry and steals the m&m from him, swallowing it himself and right after he sticks out his tongue.

"Mean!" Harry pouts.

"You should have kissed me." Louis replies sassily.

"You are acting like I can't do that anymore."

"Well do it then."

Louis doesn't have to tell him twice. Harry grabs his face, his thumb caressing his right cheek before he hungrily pushes his lips on Louis', his tongue immediately begging for entrance. Louis' hands are on Harry's hips, his finger sneaking under his shirt from time to time. Every time he kisses Harry he feels like he is literally in heaven. When they are out of breath Louis carefully pushes Harry away, licking his swollen lips before speaking.

"We're never going to watch the movie if you keep kissing me like that, Styles."

"You can turn on that tv and play a movie but I'm not promising you I can resist those lips for two hours, Tomlinson."

Louis bites his lip, looking at Harry through his eyelashes.

"So, ready for the movie?"

Harry nods and a huge smile appears on his face when he sees the movie starting.

"The notebook!" He shrieks before turning to Louis. "You really listen to me during those night conversations."

"Of course, Haz. You're really nice to listen to. And don't flatter yourself, you are not the only one who likes this movie." Louis teases.

"Thanks, Lou. It means a lot to me." Harry kisses Louis' forehead before putting his head on Louis' shoulder. He feels so comfortable around the boy. Louis immediately puts an arm around Harry's waist and puts his own head on top of Harry's curls. Harry grabs Louis' hand that's around his waist and plays with his fingers and in full peace, an extremely fast beating heart and butterflies in his stomach Harry watches his favourite movie.

--

"I am so sorry!" Louis has tears in his eyes when he takes the black chicken out of the oven. "I ruined dinner. God I'm so stupid." Louis throws the chicken on the kitchen platform angrily and he is fighting his tears.

"Hey, Lou. No need to be upset." Harry walks over to the older boy and puts a stray of hair behind his ear. "It's alright."

"No, Harry it's not at all alright. I promised you a nice date because I didn't spend enough time with you alone yesterday and now I can't even give you food. You'll probably think that stupid little rich boy can't even cook a fucking meal." Louis wipes his tears away with the back of his hand. "I'm pathetic, really."

"Come here..." Harry puts his arms around Louis' waist and kisses him softly before speaking again. "I really don't care about the chicken, Lou. You remembered everything I told you like my favourite snacks, favourite movies, favourite food and you tried to include it all and it means very much to me, love. You tried your best and it's not an easy dish. I'm enjoying my time with you. I'm enjoying the fact that I can hug you whenever, hold you whenever, and kiss you whenever and burnt chicken really doesn't ruin that, love. So what do you think? I can call KFC and they can deliver some new chicken? Or is it a sore subject?" Harry jokes.

"You little shit." Louis grins through his tears. "KFC is alright. I'm sorry for being dramatic and ruining this date. I'm not used to go on dates, let along organise them and..."

Harry shuts the smaller boy up by kissing him again passionately.

"This date is amazing, Lou. So now sit down, be pretty, I'm calling KFC. What do you want to do while waiting for the deliveryman?"

"Can you suck me off?" Louis pouts and Harry doesn't know if he has to slap the back of his head for being dirty minded, coo at him for being so fucking damn adorable or being hard only thinking about that.

"Better be naked when this call is finished."