The two clicked the first button and tables came out from under the seats. Everyone turned their heads at them.

"Can you guys not sit peacefully for once? It's not like we're going on a trip or something" Jay questioned but they just stuck their tongues out at him.

Leia clicked a button and a glass of orange juice appeared on the table.

"Hey!" She called the man. "How the hell did this happen? Is this even drinkable?" She questioned.

"Yes, it's drinkable," he chuckled. "It was teleported that's how it came," he further informed.

"Why don't I have any options? What if I don't want orange juice?" Jake complained.

"It only brings what you want. Don't worry just click the button," the man smirked.

"How," Jake and Niki tilted their heads and clicked the button and in a second a super extra large glass of iced coffee zapped in front of Niki while Jake got a mango shake. "How does this make sense!?!?" Niki shouted before aggressively drinking it.

"Yo, keep it down will you?" Jay rolled his eyes suppressing the urge to try himself too.

"When has magic ever depended on sense?" The man smirked and got up from his seat. "We're here, please stand in the
centre."

"What? But we just sat..." Said Jake.

"Yes, so? He asked while intertwining his fingers.

"Was it at walking distance?" Heeseung asked not understanding why was there such a fuss if it was this close.

"No Mr Heeseung. We teleported to the academy. The security is high so the portals were made about 4000 meters? Or was it 5000... Anyway, the point is the portals are in the sky and you non-magic people can't reach it nor can you teleport to it but the car can. So we've already reached," he explained, standing in the middle waiting for all of them to come. "We don't have all day, you need a complete tour today too so..."

The 10 of them stood on the brink of a vast cliff with no sign of life other than theirs.

"I can see another cliff on the other side with a building but like..where the hell is the bridge?" Leia looked around to see if there was another way.

"Yeah, why did we stop here and not there?" Asked Heeseung.

"I can see the clouds underneath, this must be high...damn," Jay spoke when he suddenly realised something and ran towards Ayane.

Ayane was standing behind, wet with cold sweat as she tried catching her breath.

"Damn it, Anna's acrophobic! Let's take her in the car first, we can come back here later," Jay shouted.

Everyone was about to leave when Jake spoke up who was now holding Ayane in his arms "I'll take Ayane in the car with Leia."

"Jake... put me down," Ayane said, frustrated.

"What? It's okay, I'll take you back then you can rest," Jake replied.

"Tsk- put me down Jake" she patted him again asking him to put her down. Jake let her go and Ayane continued "I don't know why but I sense no fear at all but why is my body reacting like that?"

"What do you mean no fear? Your body is literally shaking like crazy!" Leia shouted as she watched her friend bathe in sweat with her legs shivering.

"I'm fine Leia, let's quickly find a way past this" Ayane said as she stood holding Niki's arm as support.

They turned to the man who was enjoying the show while standing in the corner.

"Hey! Mister Everything's A Joke. What now?" Leia asked the man who laughed at the daring girl who had no idea of what he could do yet.

"Jump," he responded, suddenly solemn.

"IS THIS GUY FREAKING INSANE?" Jay shouted as he looked at Ayane who was freaked out even while standing on the ridge.

"You know we can die right? You're seriously asking me to beat you up," Heeseung gritted his teeth as he stood inches away from the man.

"Heeseung, calm down," Sunghoon pulled the boy back as he knew they couldn't take a man with supernatural powers lightly.

"Why not take the car there!?" Jay asked the man.

"We need to test you of course. Do you think just anyone can enter the academy? And this isn't even a big deal. You just need to jump," he scoffed

"You're talking as if it's nothing! Are you serious right now?" Niki shouted at the man. He felt his heart beating loud but still numb. He didn't want to be, but he was scared...

"We need you right now. Of course, we'll get nothing out of killing you. You won't die right now, at least," he replied.

"Fine, there's no other way so probably we can go too. That man must have something in mind. Although he's a jerk I trust he didn't work so hard to bring us here just to kill us," Sunghoon said confidently trying to give his friend's hope but he himself was fearful of what might come their way.

"I don't like the idea of all this but Sunghoon's right. They wouldn't have done all this just to kill us here. What will they get? We're not even important figures that someone might have offered them money to kill us," Leia said in all seriousness. She believed that the man wasn't going to hurt them...just yet.

"But what about Ayane...?" Jake asked, still against the idea.

"I'm fine Jake, I told you all, my body is reacting but I literally feel no fear. I can..." She paused as she thought of jumping from such height but continued because she didn't want her to be a hindrance in their journey back home "I can jump with you guys, we have no other choice, I can do a little more." Ayane said firmly.

Their road was already set, all paths were blocked. They had no home... They weren't safe in their own house, all they could do was listen to them. They didn't have their homes but they had to protect the family they had, themselves and each other.

.•°♪ꨄ︎♪°•.