Chapter 21

Ginny woke up the next morning with a giant smile on her face as she thought about last night's events and laughed to herself. She looked over and saw Draco wasn't in bed and then looked over onto the floor to see if he had fallen off the bed again. She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw he wasn't there either and then got out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. The sound of someone throwing up rang out from the bathroom across the way and she walked over to the door and gave a knock.

"Draco?"

"DOWNSTAIRS!" Ron yelled out before another round of vomit spilled into the toilet.

Ginny couldn't help but laugh at her poor brother's condition and then made her way downstairs. She looked around for Draco and didn't see him, but instead heard another round of hurling coming from the downstairs bathroom. She knocked on the door. "Draco?"

"Come in," he gasped out.

She opened the door and found him slumped over the toilet bowl spitting the rest of the remnants of bile from his mouth.

"I have to say... its rather nice waking up to someone else vomiting for a change." she smirked at him.

"Yeah, I bet... and you're enjoying every minute of this aren't you?" he said as another round of vomit came up.

She laughed at him, "I'll leave you to it then." she teased and closed the door.

She made her way to the kitchen to find her mother making breakfast and she had a frustrated look on her face. Mrs. Weasley was slamming things and mumbling things under her breath as she bustled about the kitchen.

Ginny leaned over to McGonagall, who was sitting across from her and whispered. "What's wrong with Mum?"

McGonagall tried to hide the smile that came to her face and shook her head to show that she wasn't about to bring the subject up right now.

"Oh... that bad, huh?" Ginny smirked. "Hey Mum, what's wrong?" she said, ignoring the protesting looks her Professor was giving her.

"WHAT'S WRONG? I'LL TELL YOU!" she yelled suddenly, making Ginny wish she had listened to the Headmistress and kept quiet. "I WOKE UP TO A COMPLETE AND UTTER PUKE FEST THIS MORNING AND NOT TO MENTION I CAME DOWN TO THE KITCHEN TORN APART. APPARENTLY THERE WAS A SECOND PARTY AFTER I WENT TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT!" she screamed the last part up towards the ceiling which Ginny knew it was towards the group of people that were all passed out upstairs and who were barfing their brains out.

"I FOUND NEVILLE ASLEEP ON THE TABLE THIS MORNING AND BILL AT THE TOP LANDING OF THE STAIRS. I WENT TO USE THE BATHROOM AND HERMIONE WAS FOR SOME REASON OR ANOTHER IN THE DAMN BATHTUB ASLEEP AND FULLY DRESSED, AND AS FOR LUNA AND HARRY... I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE SCENE I WALKED IN ON." she continued to go off on a rant and soon she went back to mumbling to herself and her occasional slamming of things.

Ginny turned back to McGonagall and snickered.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ginny made her way out to the back porch later that afternoon and saw Draco asleep in the chair swing that they so often sat on together. She giggled at the horrible sunglasses he must have tried to transfigure out of a comb and some other material Ginny couldn't make out.

"Stop laughing so loudly" he groaned, lifting his head to look at her.

"Why are you wearing those, the sun isn't even on your face?"

"No... but looking out at it is making me want to hurl." he said, laying his head back again onto the chair.

"Here, let me fix them to actually look somewhat like sunglasses." she laughed, taking them off of his face and performing a simple charm to make them take the shape of sunglasses. She handed them back to him.