33- Hidden talent

Start from the beginning

It is true, you both met last time when Yun was in hospital. After that you never got a chance to visit them again.

"I missed you too baby, Come in"

"Okie, so what was it that you wanted to see me urgently?" You asked after giving her a glass of water .

She took a few sips before setting the glass back down giving you her signature puppy eyes, the ones she gave everytime she wanted you to do something.

"So Uniee.... There is a dance competition in my college and i am participating and there is this bit-" She stopped midway seeing your eyes widen. Even if she was a grown college girl, she never cursed in front of you because you didn't like that. "Girl I mean girl , but she is really annoying and irritating. She just thinks of herself as some queen bee always looking down on others and bullying them. She is also participating and not just that she even challenged me . I really want to win against Unnie, once she loses her face she won't trouble anyone" She sat next to you looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"So what can I do?" You asked.

"What can you do? You have to teach me Unnie. You are the best dancer I have ever seen. No-one can beat me if I do your choreography" She exclaimed.

"I don't know Jess. I mean I really want to help you like really but I don't know I haven't danced in long plus with this pregnancy I don't know if I can dance, even walking too much gives me leg pain and the backache is constant so how will I teach?" You gave her a sad look.

"Worry not Unnie! I have all planned" She dug out her phone and played a few of your videos. These were some of your old videos she took.

" I will learn any of these 3, you just be with me and guide me. I am sure I will be able to learn faster and better if you are with me."

"Okay" you nodded, as long as you didn't have to do much physical work you had no problem helping her.

Both of you sat for a while choosing one of the three.

(Wish I could dance this good😩)

In the end you both settled with the Ariana Grande song because she was both of yours favourite.

While you were watching your past self dance it really made every fibre in your body tingle with desire to dance, seeing your self grooving with the music made you want to do that again.

Dance was the only one thing that you enjoyed in your life, something you were extremely passionate about but never really got an opportunity to do. Every once in a while you danced when you got a chance especially with Jess. She also loved dancing and she was pretty good at it too. You often taught her and it was probably then that she recorded you.

.

.

.

.