Chapter 27

Photo: OTMA 1911 (?)

8 June 1911 Livadia Palace

Me and Olga with Mama went out to the shops to buy Tatiana a gift for her birthday. "After this we are going to a church service" Mama stated, we smiled and continued to look at the beautiful necklaces. "Should we get something different?" I said, Olga looked at me confused "I mean, we always get rings,bracelet,necklaces and such as a gift we should get something other than that" i explained "Your right how about a dress or a shoes?" Olga said putting the necklace down "I think we should get shoes we have a lot of dresses at home" i stated "Have you picked something yet?" Mama said in a annoyed tone "No, we've decided to buy shoes instead of jewelry" Olga smiled "Okay then lets go to the other shop and make it quick we're gonna be late to the service" Mama stated.

We ran to the shoe store, Olga picked the blue shoes with rose pattern in it while i picked the white doll shoes as they say with a squiggly pattern, i dont know what do you call that design but i call it the squiggly pattern. Mama paid for the shoes then we headed to the carriage.

We arrived at the church and saw Papa,Maria,Anastasia and Alexei and a few assistants and officers waiting inside. We ran up to them and hugged them. Maria and Anastasia keeps laughing so Mama kicked them out of the church. "Where's Tatiana?" Olga asked "sleeping" Papa answered.

The sercice finished and i have to pee again but not that bad as before. Mama is talking to a friend again and me and Olga stood there awkwardly waiting for them to finish "Im hungry" Anastasia complained "I have to use the toilet" i smiled. I cant hold my pee anymore so i walked up to Mama and said, "Mama i have to use the toilet can we go home?" She looked at me and laughed "Okay lets go i have to use the toilet as well" Mama said. I smiled and ran to the carriage with my sisters and brother.

We arrived in the palace and again bursted in the bathroom. I finished my thing and went to our room and started to wrap my gift and hid it under the bed. Olga cam in the room with a saddened face "Sony is injured" she said in a shaky voice "What!? Where is he?" i nearly shouted "He's in the sick room" she answered. I stood up and ran to the sick room and bursted inside.

Sony lays in a matress with his leg severely injured but he wasn't crying or anything. Maybe he's under Anesthesia. I ran to Mama who has saddened face "Mama what happened is he okay?" I asked them but no one answered "What happened to him? Why is no one answering!?" I raised my voice. Tatiana walked over to me and putted her hand in my shoulder "Im sorry but... He didn't make it" Tatiana said pulling me over for a hug. I pushed her back and ran back to our room.

I layed in my bed and putted my pillow over my face. I cant believe he's gone my friend he was always there when im sick,crying or doing such activities! And now he's gone he's my happy pill. I wonder what Sergei will feel about this.

Olga came in the room and walked over to me. "Im sorry my dear sister. He now serves as our Lords happy pill now" Olga comforted "Vaska is here with me too he said he wants you to stop crying" Olga chuckled "Here Vaska tell Sonyechka to stop crying" she said putting Vaska over my head and started licking me Olga laughed at it. I sat up and wiped my tears and gave Vaska a belly rub. "Oh Vaska you mischievous cat!" I laughed "There you go! Good job Vaska! You made Sofia happy!" Olga said picking Vaska up. "Lets eat with Nastya" Olga smiled.

A/N
This chapters are gonna be the same over and over again so im going to do two more chapter in 1911 and skip to 1912 already!

(Please give me ideas)