Chapter 14

Photo: Romanov Family 1910

Mama walks in and told us that my blood donor is here. The donor walks in and stood next to Dr. Botkin my eyes widened in shock. The donor was Sergei, Sergei Viliogranov the officer i met in the Standart.

He smiled at me from across the room i smiled back as well. Olga was watching us and making that foolish again. The discussion between Mama and Dr. Botkin finished. They both agreed that the blood transfusion will begin in a few minutes.

Sergei walks up to me smiling "You? My blood donor? I cant believe it!" I exclaimed holding his hand "Yes i am. Your sister Olga came up to me and asked if i can be your blood donor of course i said yes. He smiled "Thank you Sergei your my saviour." I smiled while holding his hand.

Dr. Botkin entered the room along with Mama. He came up to me and prepared the stuff needed for blood transfusion. As i saw the big needle my heart started to beat fast. Im deadly afraid of needles they're terrifying for me. Botkin prepared both of us up. Sergei sat next to me Olga sat next to me as well. She held my hand trying to calm me down as the needle injects in my skin "Sofia Nikolaevna dont move your arm its going to hurt" Dr. Botkin advised. "But it already hurts when you injected the needle!" I said in a impolite tone "Sofia! Didn't i teach you how to be Polite?" Mama scolded shouting at me "Mama please dont shout at her she's just nervous because she's afraid of needles" Olga smiled.

The Blood transfusion started it was very painful the whole time my eyes were closed and i was squeezing Olga's hand very tightly i think i hurted her. After the blood transfusion my arms hurted very badly i couldn't even move a single muscle. "How are you feeling Miss Sofia?" Sergei stood up shaking his arms "Im starting to feel a little bit better now thanks to you" I smiled "I'll see you later Tsarevna Sofia" he said kissing my hand. I gave him a goodbye smile then he left.

Olga stood up from her chair and came up to me "Im sorry if i hurted you Olishka" I apologized "Its okay Sonyechka no need to apologize im just glad your okay now" She smiled "Sonyechka move your arms a bit to help fight the pain" Mama adviced. I carefully sat up and started to move my arms a bit. Its painful but it will be worth it in the end.

I feel my energy coming back to me but i still have medication to take. I poured myself a little tea. I carefully stood up as i begin to walk around for a bit. Charlotte informed us that lunch will be ready soon.