Changing Room.....

Start from the beginning

"Something like that"

He looked up at Kong and turned the smolder of his eyes, on full blast.

"Maybe you can help me pick out something pretty"

Kong nearly moaned, but kept his composure.

"I most certainly can do that"

"Great"

Arthit all but purred.

Kong made his way around the desk.

"Do you know your measurements Sir ??"

He prayed to every deity that the gorgeous man did not.

Arthit, intrigued by the idea of having the cute boy wrap his arms around him to measure...... shook his head, his curls bouncing. He did indeed know his measurements.

Kong pulled his tape measure from his pocket.

"Not a problem"

Arthit took the time to check the cute boy out as he measured him. Up close, Kong’s hair was more of a very dark shade of brown rather than Black. His eyes were deep forest green. His face was round, with a soft cubby jaw line begging to be nibbled. As he worked, Kong bit his full, red bottom lip. He was a few inches shorter than Arthit, which pleased him. Arthit was the dominant one in relationships, and a height advantage always seemed to confirm that. From what he could see, Kong’s ass was pretty impressive too. Overall, Kong was worthy of Arthit’s time and attention.

Kong prolonged the measurements for as long as he could. He took many unnecessary steps, like measuring the width of his leg and around his pecs. All this was done in an attempt to have his hands on the sexy man. When he admitted to himself that there was nothing else he could measure, he stepped away and looked at the beautiful man up and down again.

"I think I have collected all your...... numbers. Are you ready to find something pretty for you now ??"

Arthit stepped closer to the sales associate, running his index finger seductively down the tape measure draped around Kong’s neck. Their eyes were locked on the others.

"I have already found something pretty, but I would love to look at the suits too"

Kong suppressed his shiver and led the hot man to his favorite designer in the store. He was surprised at how well versed the handsome man was in fashion. That was a major turn on. After twenty or so minutes, Kong was able to put together a fabulous ensemble based on the customer’s preferences. Kong unlocked the biggest and nicest dressing room for him.

"Here you are...... If you need any help....."

"I definitely need your help for few things my cute boy, as in...... To get to undress....then....."

Kong, who had only been half hard till now, stiffened at the man’s boldness and was absolutely ready to jump his bones. Except......

"As much as I would love to do that, I need to know your name"

Arthit smirked and pulled Kong close to his body.

"Why ?? Do you want to know what name to scream out, when I will make you lose every sence in ecstasy ??"

Kong gulped and nodded. Arthit’s smirk became more pronounced as he leaned in to whisper

"You can just call me 'God' Kong. Because I am the closest thing to 'Him' as you will get today. And I can assure you, I am better than Heaven"

He jerked Kong’s face up and attacked his pretty red lips. He wasted no time demanding entrance into the cute boy’s mouth, who granted it to him. The kiss got progressively more intense. Arthit pushed the shorter man against the mirror in the dressing room, his hands pulling the man’s hips closer to his own.