Chapter: 15

" We haven't seen each other for a couple of months now, my queen. How are you? " King Xyrus Oxford greeted M/n and look around.

" It's a surprise i didn't see you with any of your husband accompanying you. " King Xyrus said. M/n look at him and the glared on the flowers in front of them.

" They're both busy. " M/n said, lying through his teeth casually.

" Are they busy on something more important than you, majesty? " King Xyrus raised a brow.

' Mind you own business. ' M/n gave king xyrus a side glare. 

" Let's not talk about my husbands. " The word husband gave off a bitter feeling at the tip of M/n's tongue, The word is foreign to him and seems laughable yet despising.

" Hn, Okay. " King Xyrus nodded. 

M/n's palace servant prepared a chair and table for them. Two of the five maids poured the two royal a tea before walking far away from th two.

" Take a sit. " M/n offered as he took his own sit. 

" Yes, thank you. " King Xyrus smiled slightly as he sat.

" You came here personally to just say your thanks about the books my kingdom has sent to you. Why bother? The travel from there to here is very tiring and long. " M/n sipped on his tea. King Xyrus look at M/n and then on the beautiful scenery in front of them.

" My kingdom has been the poorest one among the ten. You know that it will cost a lot to buy a more advanced books to a foreign country, so i was really grateful when you gave me a thousand different books and couldn't resist thanking you personally. " King Xyrus said with so much sincerity.

" I'm very flattered. " M/n chuckled. " Your kingdom have a lot of geniuses, it would be such a waste if such knowledge fall behind. " M/n put down his cup.

" The sun is almost down, Why don't you rest here and  go back to your kingdom tomorrow? " M/n asked as he stand up. 

" Who i am to decline the queen's offer? " King Xyrus chuckled.

" I'll take that as a yes then. " M/n nodded.

" Please, do. " 

~

Enisha crunch up her nose and look up at prince callum. 

" We we're forbidden to play at the garden because moma is talking with King Xyrus. " Enisha huffed and crossed her arms. She then turned her head at prince callum and pouted more. 

" What are you doing here being so lame prince callum? Why are you letting another man kiss your wife's hand- hmmp! " Prince callum face burned red as he placed his palm over enisha's mouth.

" Where did you even learn to speak like that? " Prince callum said as he let go of enisha and sigh.

" But- Isn't moma your wife? I don't see you guys kiss and hug. " Enisha said in wonder.

" You're still a kid to understand it all. How about we play now outside? Seem's like they're leaving already. " Prince callum said as he pressed his face on the glass and look outside.

" You're right! Let's go outside and sue King Xyrus for seducing moma! " Enisha did a pose with both of her hands on her hips. 

" Hey, stop saying those words. " Prince callum said as he fixed enisha's pony tail.

" Why are you so calm about it prince callum? D-Don't you love moma? " Enisha teared up. 

Prince callum got startled and immediately apologized and bowed on the floor repeatedly.