Chapter. 3

"H-huh?" M/n's eyes widened. Looking at the doctor in front of him with a bewilderment face. It was so sudden, he thought those symptoms are just the cause of stress from work but this- 

" I-I'm what? " He asked shakily. Still couldn't accept the truth that had came out of the doctor's mouth. He's hoping that the answer will change. 

"You're pregnant, your majesty. " The doctor repeated his previous words. He couldn't understand why the queen have such a reaction. Isn't he supposed to be extremely grateful for bearing a heir for the throne?

Isn't being pregnant a good thing?

M/n helplessly hang his head low.

"I don't want anyone to know that I am pregnant. Let's keep it to ourselves, can I trust you Mr. Chavez? " The doctor can only nod at his queen's words. "You can trust me, your majesty. "

" You're dismissed. "

M/n, after hearing his chamber's door closed, look out from the large window. He rubbed his temple and gritted his teeth. 'Should I tell him or not? ' he pondered, eyes tearing up slightly. All of people that could be a father of his child, it needs to be that man.

' If his people and mine found out that I'm pregnant weeks after the banquet on the royal palace, they would think I deceived rodgo to agree to my proposal to join forces with my kingdom. '

' they would kill the child inside my stomach. '

' because the first born child of the emperor will be the throne's heir, and I am not his queen. I am no one to that kingdom but just a mere ruler who proposed an alliance. '

' Agrr- they would thought that I used my body to make rodgo agree to my proposal. A lot of ladies and princesses on that kingdom hates me and I don't know why. '

M/n sighed and decided his final decision.

' I wouldn't tell anyone, not even on the father of this child. '

He unconsciously rubbed his stomach and sigh. He'll protect the both of them.

🌹

~4 months later~

" Are you sure you would like a water birth your majesty? " The doctor asked. M/n nodded his head gently as he rubbed his bulging stomach.

" But it have disadvantages. Labor may slow down and even stop, bleeding might not be effectively evaluated, rarely for the baby respiratory problems, infection and cord rupture. Do you think your majesty can handle it? " The doctor said worriedly.

"Well, labor and birth is an individual experience, incorporating physiological, emotional and psychological factors. I have the right to decided what birth method I would want. " M/n said with his head held high. Mr chavez, the doctor sweat dropped.

"It also have many advantage! Like effective at reducing pain and thus decrease the use of epidural anesthesia. It also makes you relax and helps you feel more in control- " Chavez slumped down with a depressed aura.

' for kami-sama's sake! I know all of it my queen. ' Chavez mentally cried.

" -he buoyant nature makes you change position easily. The atmosphere is more relaxed than the normal tensed atmosphere in a labor ro- "

"How did you know all of this? " Chavez asked with a sigh while looking at the dark circles under the queens eyes. M/n chuckled nervously and avoid eye contact.