Chapter. 2 🍑

Rodgo placed M/n on the bed gently and wondered why he suddenly lost his balance. He remembered seeing prince callum giving the queen a drink while he was watching them far away. 'Was it because of the wine? Was it contaminated?' Rodgo asked himself in worry.

He leaned down on the queen's lips and sniffled it, hoping he'll find an answer to his questions. 'A forbidden drug?' He thought and licked the queen's lips to confirm his clam.

"Hgn.." M/n whimpered and furrowed his eyebrows, extremely sensitive because of the drug. Even though M/n still tried to think straight, his mind is too clouded and it hurts to even try to resist the urge to jump on anyone.

"It's indeed the lust drug." Rodgo murmured and slightly got surprised when M/n grabbed him by the neck. Rodgo doesn't know what to do, he doesn't want to take advantage of the current situation to hold M/n but he also knows that M/n is hurting right now, but does he have any solutions to at least lessen the pain and neediness?

"I need you." He whispered shakily. Rodgo could feel M/n trembling all over his body. The mere sight of his beloved queen's legs trying to open it self and seemingly inviting him also excite him. But Rodgo still wanna stop M/n from succumbing onto the drug. Just one more time... "You're not in your right mind your majesty-"

"M/n." The queen told his name, wanting to hear it coming out of Rodgo's lips. "P-please call me by my name, my king. " He murmured gently, panting slightly at how heavy he feels. "I-i couldn't stop m-myself... everything feels hot.. " He stuttered out. Rodgo look at his comely eyes just to see it tearing up slightly. "Just one time, I'll be in your care." M/n pleaded one more time.

"Then," Rodgo finally decided. "what this beautiful man in front of me wants?" He asked and removed M/n's arms around his neck to stand up. M/n watched Rodgo undress in front of him. He grows more needy and needy every passing second. The air is too cold and his body is burning hot, he feels uncomfortable everywhere.

' We already formed an alliance with each other. Meaning we need to help each other in their time of needs. So why not help M/n on his first problem? '

-

M/n impatiently waited for Rodgo to finish removing all of his heavy clothes. Too poor for the maids that had prepared this elegant attire just to be thrown on the ground. M/n gritted his teeth as he sat up on the bed and mindlessly removed his clothes. Struggling to uncover his hot body as he couldn't unbotton his shirt and his eager face made Rodgo laugh to himself.

" Let me help you. " He said and slowly take off M/n's clothes. He patiently watched him do it, the finger tips of Rodgo's finger made M/n desperate, the mere light touch was enough to make him light headed and immediately want pleasure from the bigger male.

"H-Here." M/n placed his palm over his reddened chest. "Touch here, please." he softly pleaded, trying to take control of his mind and take things slow when in reality he just want for rodgo to take things fast and pleasurable.

"Here?" Rodgo asked as he placed his bigger hands on top of M/n's small ones that's playing with his chest. M/n slowly lied down on the bed and let Rodgo do his magic. He badly need s it now. M/n opened his legs slightly and let Rodgo position himself in between them, giving him an invitation for him to also know that he couldn't wait any longer.

"Here?" But those advances was ignored when Rodgo impatiently asked M/n again. "Y-Yes." M/n breathed out and seductively opened his entrance with his fingers. "H-Here too, fill me up here." He said shamelessly, a needy look displayed on his soft features

"...." Rodgo doesn't know what to do next. This is the first time that M/n had acted like this in front of him. He is so beautiful, alluring and seductive. He might lost it if he continues being like this. 

Rodgo looked down and watched M/n stretch it out for him. He could feel himself getting bigger  and bigger, he couldn't contain his excitement and it showing clearly. He is crazy for this male. 

The king couldn't stop himself anymore and helped M/n stretch. Going in with three fingers almost immediately to finish the work already. M/n trembled and arch his back. With just his fingers, M/n could feel Rodgo hitting his good spot immediately."HGn.."

'f-four? ' M/n gasped in his mind. 'Why is he adding more?' M/n helplessly thought.

Then, how large is his-

"A-ah!"

Rodgo panted, he couldn't wait any longer, he hugged M/n's body close to him and tried to push half of it inside to move. 

"It's too big." M/n whined tearfully. Rodgo kissed M/n to distract him from the pain. Pulling onto his hair, M/n kissed back just as desperate. Breaking the kiss, Rodgo looked at M/n in the eyes. "Sorry." He said before slamming it all in.

"AHH!" M/n gasped in shock. "F-fuck, R-Rodgo.." He weakly punched the male in the chest and tried catching his breath. '1...2...3...' He counted inside his mind to breath and forget about the things that's hurting his insides.

Rodgo could feel his body burning hot, to the top of his ears till to his curled up toes. 'It feels good.' He thought flustered and pleasured. Looking down on M/n, Rodgo immediately wanted to move and pleasure the male below him. 

"Can I-"

''Not yet." M/n groaned. Cutting off Rodgo before he could even speak.

Rodgo waited patiently and distracted himself with M/n's neck and chest. He want's to kiss M/n again but he feels like M/n is more of clear headed now than before because of the sudden pain and he'll definitely decline him.

"Please, now?" Rodgo looked up at M/n and requested to move. M/n groaned and turned their position around. Sitting up on Rodgo, M/n looked down on him while rodgo processed what just happened.

"It's slightly wet inside. But it's not enough to move around yet." M/n said as he slowly moved up and down. 'I'll make you cum first inside as a lubricant and you can take the lead there." M/n mumbled to himself, trembling through the pleasure that's running through his nerves. He could feel everything from the inside.

"If it's you, You'll probably move like a cheetah and it'll hurt so let me get used to it first." M/n moved faster.

'make me cum inside.' The same sentence keeps repeating inside Rodgo's head. 'He wants me to cum inside him.' He  repeated. Rodgo looked at M/n, his heart fluttering how M/n is trying so hard to make him feel welcome to wreck his insides later.  

"F-Fuck.." Rodgo moaned deeply as M/n fastened moving up and down. Panting slightly with dry mouth, M/n looked down on Rodgo as he felt the male cum. 

"That was fast." He said before using his magic onto flipping their positions again, the blanket moved onto the air and covered their warm bodies.

"Your turn to fuck me."