Chapter. 13

The L/n kingdom has gone into war decades ago with the Hyperion's. A lot of honorable people died protecting their kingdom, those souls who strongly carried the promise to do everything for their beloved kingdom was now written in history books. 

And Rodgo was one of them. Written in a special book with all of his achievements despite of still being a crown prince.

Being the one who lead the soldiers in the battlefield and stand his ground until he finally achieve his real goal. 

Killing the current king of L/n's kingdom and he will be finally crowned as a king.

Everything was accurately written in the book except for the fact that rodgo did everything of that not for his kingdom but for someone else.

Rodgo overheard something that he shouldn't. 

" Even tho M/n is my first child he couldn't be a king because of his second gender. The ten kingdom's should not change it's history because of one child. It should be only for ten powerful kings. I want my second son from my queen consort to be the heir of my throne and to be the second king after me. I don't even love the queen, it's just a plain marriage to regain more power. M/n and his mother, i never loved them truly. "

" Then what are you planning my king? " 

" Kill M/n when he reached the age of 18. "

Rodgo's eye's widened. He immediately turned his back and prepared to run when he suddenly knocked the vase on the corner. And then suddenly M/n's father appeared in front of him with a black mist. The king immediately placed his palm over rodgo's head to see how much he have heard.

" What should we do my lord?! He's a crown prince and we couldn't do anything to him or it will cause havoc for the hyperion's and us! "

" Don't worry my dear advisor. I will just remove a piece of memory from him. "

" But your magic is already weak. What if he regain's his memory back? "

" That's why I'm giving him a curse. If he spoke what he knows he will die. " 

" Then let's go into more less open space to avoid people seeing us. "

~

Rodgo woke up with a jolt. He flinched as his cold sweats rolled down over his naked chest. He gripped on his shiny black locks before standing up and opening his cabinet. He took a whole box of cigarette and his lighter. He walked towards his balcony and placed a one stick of cigarette on his mouth, he lightens it up and blow the smoke. 

" Hah, " He groaned and run his hands over his hair. The wind softly fanning against his chest and face. He look up at  the dark sky and look so lost.

" He wouldn't even look into my memories to know the truth, i guess those times that we are together are nothing to him, now. " He said as if he's talking to the moon. 

The necklace that hangs around rodgo's neck glowed blue. He looks at the necklace and rubbed it with his thumb.

 He looks at the necklace and rubbed it with his thumb

He smiled slightly as he remember something. It's his 15th birthday when he receive the necklace as a gift from M/n. 

" I-.. I rarely see you laugh, smile and you never cry in our 10 year's of friendship. This necklace is specially made by me. I placed a magic spell on the pendant and it will glow depends on your mood and current feelings. I made it so I'll know how are you feeling even tho you're keeping a straight scary face, with that necklace i will be able to comfort you properly. Please accept my small gift. " The 14 year old M/n said with a small blush. Rodgo grins and immediately wear the necklace.

" Then it's our little secret okay? " Rodgo said as he ruffled M/n's soft locks.

The hyperion king smiled at the memory, his pendant then glow a shade of deep grey.

" If i just have the power of forcing someone else memory into someone. Would things be different? " Rodgo sigh to himself, he flickered the ashes on the end of his cigarette and continue on smoking.

~

This is the meaning behind every color of rodgo's glowing necklace:

Color blue - Longing for someone.

Grey - Sadness, confusion, depression, loneliness and monotony

Red - Angry

Vivid Scarlet - Deep heartache

Orange - fear

Yellow - Surprised

Green - Disgusted 

Galaxy - Pure bliss, amazement, pure happiness

Purple - Elegance and superiority

Black - Dominance and Emotionless

White - Calmness

When the color's shade is deeper than it's normal hue, it means that the person's feeling is strong and very sincere.