Chapter: 1

" Our kingdom and L/n's Kingdom have an alliance with each other. I've heard that his highness is holding a banquet to officially announce and celebrate it. "

" Really?! Are you going? "

" No, only important people are allowed to attend the banquet. "

" Eh?! Too bad I wanna see the queen of L/n's Kingdom. I've heard that he's really beautiful with a body everyone would die for. "

" That's nonsense. You shouldn't believe in rumors. "

" Hmm... To think about it you're right. I mean if he's really beautiful and had this alluring body, then how come he still doesn't have a king beside him. "

" Pft- maybe he's that hideous that even his position can't find him a king. "

" Pft- hahaha "

The two started giggling with each other. A certain handsome man with blond hair, peaked under the cloak he's wearing and raised his eyebrow. ' The queen of L/n's Kingdom is hideous? ' He pondered and snickered. " Never heard of that rumor. " He murmured and felt someone gripped on his shoulder. He tensed and slowly turned around with a sorry, not sorry smile.

" Hah," The one who tapped the handsome's man's shoulder panted. "Sir Callum, Please don't run from me. " His personal knight panted as he tried to catch his breath.

" Oh, I think you need to exercise more. Look how tired you are~ " Callum said teasingly as he patted his knight's shoulder.

" Ah! I've been searching for you for three hours and you're expecting me to not get tired? " His knight hold a bewilderment look as he helplessly look at Callum.

" Sorry~ "

🌹

" Thank you everyone for bothering to attend this banquet, I hope you all get a well night while being here. " The king who hold the banquet said while looking down at the people who looks up to him, you couldn't see any emotion on his handsome features. Everyone who doesn't really know the Hyperion's king at all pondered if he is really happy to form an alliance with L/n's kingdom. While some people who knows their king helplessly thought that he needs to work on his emotions more.

" But, where is the queen of L/n's kingdom? " Someone shouted from the crowd, dying to see this queen that everyone seems to talk about. Just how interesting this existence is?

"Hey," Callum nudged his twin brother slightly. He received nothing from his indecent actions but a fierce glare. The latter payed no mind to this and leaned on his ear to whisper something.

"Have you heard?" Callum whispered on Claude's ear. "I didn't." Claude immediately replied, already done with his twin causing him a lot of troubles. Callum pouted and rolled his eyes.

"I've heard from the Hyperion's ladies that the queen L/n's kingdom is hideous. " Callum snickered and stopped leaning on his brother to stand tall. Claude raised an eyebrow but didn't said anything.

" He's running a little late- "

"I'm sorry for my tardiness your majesty, but I'm here." A soft voice was heard behind the king of Hyperion's kingdom. He tilt his head on the male to take a look at him before facing the crowd again, a now good mood displayed on his serious face after seeing the late male.

"This is M/n. The L/n's kingdom's queen." A proud tone was heard from the Hyperion's king. Everyone quite down and looked at the beautiful man beside Rodgo.