Chapter. 4

M/n P.o.v

"Thank you." Rodgo said as he accepted the tea I offered to him. I nervously look at him and nodded.

"I couldn't quite remember meeting the rest of the nine powerful countries king's aside from king rodgo and king claude. Pardon for the late introduction but I am M/n, the queen of L/n's kingdom. " I stood up and bowed to them.

The other king's stand up and introduced their selves.

"I am Xyrus, the Oxford's kingdom's king. " A man with black hair and sharp eyes said monotoned. His royal dress makes him look so powerful and deserves to be called a king. Despite that, he looks like a gentleman.

" Kalix, the monteverde's kingdom's king. I am glad to finally see the rumored beautiful queen of L/n's kingdom. " He said, his silver eyes scanning me in interest. His voice is also cold. He seems like the type to be good in swordsmanship, as a blade with golden hilt was seen on his hip.

" Eziekel Craig " A man Black hair and red eyes said stoically.

" Matthew Macimilliano " I was met with his black hair and black dull eyes. It lacked pupil that made him look emotionless.

" Azriel Endellion " His appearance consist of boring color of black. Black eyes and black eye like other king's. But he looks powerful. Deadly powerful.

" Zymond, Slyvestre's kingdom's king. It's an honor to finally meet you. " A tall male with also, black hair said. He's face is more soft without any scowl like other present king's. Though, he looks cold and distant.

" I am Clark Cleaford, Cleaford's kingdom's king. " He stretched his gloved hands for me. I can feel his red eyes boring till the back of my skull. His hair is black but with the sunshine reflecting on it, you'll mistaken it as blue with the halo's on it.

I stand up and took his hand. I'm surprised that he brought my hands near his lips and kissed it. None the less, I ignored it as it wasn't the first time my hands were kissed.

I sat back down and flinched when I heard my daughter's loud beautiful voice.

" Mama! " Enisha called loudly, waving at me with a smile brighter than the sun itself.

' Not now.. ' I mentally prayed and sweat more.

I shot her a gentle smile and let her sat on my legs.

" Mama, who are they? " Enisha asked curiously. Eye's eyeing the male's from the opposite couch from us.

" They are the other king's of another kingdom. " I said softly and Enisha eyes sparkled.

" I didn't know you have a child... " King Rodgo stated curiously. I flinched and hugged Enisha close to me.

" Yeah, we haven't heard about you this past few years. We almost thought that the queen of L/n's kingdom is hiding. Turns out he's just raising his child. " Prince callum said with a hidden smirk. I glared at him.

" Enough with my child. What are you all doing here? " I said with a sour face. They seem to be startled by my sudden outburst but some smirk. Let's make this play boy prince to be an example.

" I wonder why you're so defensive about this matter.. " Prince callum said while sipping on his tea. Some of the king's look at him with expressionless faces.

" What do you mean? " King claude asked. His sapphire eyes glaring straight to callum's red ones.

" There's nothing to be defensive about this topic, unless it's something not to be known by some people or the queen of L/n's kingdom is trying to hide this child from everyone. I wonder why... " My hatred from callum couldn't be measured right now. I glared to him but he just looked away with a small smirk.

" Is it because this child is from a servant's or from someone inside this room. " Prince callum look at King Rodgo and me.

" It's impossible. " I gritted my teeth,

" It's actually possible. " King Rodgo said, deep in thought as he glared at me.

" We'll talk about this matter later, for now. Let's discuss why we're here. " King Rodgo said. I sigh and glared at prince callum one last time. I hope i had placed a poison on his tea before giving it to him.

" You should go and play outside. Mama needs to discuss something boring with them. " I whispered on Enisha's ears. She giggled at the word boring before leaning on my ear too. I can feel the king's gazes on the both of us but I could care less.

" If it's boring, I don't wanna hear it mama. " Enisha whispered back. I nodded and kissed her forehead, in return she kissed my cheeks.

" Bye bye! " Enisha said cheerfully as she ran through the doors. I sigh and look at the ten male in front of me with a cold face.

" What's the matter? "