Chapter. 14

" My queen. He collapsed again and is on the brick of fighting for his life. Should we heal him now? " M/n's most loyal knight said as he lowered his head for the queen.

" Heal him, bath him and dress him up. Enisha's been asking me where is that man. We can't let her suspicious arouse. " M/n said as he dipped his pen on the ink and continue on writing.

" Yes, your majesty. " The knight bowed before he left the room. It become quite once again. 

" I saw you sneaking in when my knight opened the door. " M/n said to no one. 

King claude came out from the curtains and walk towards M/n's desk.

" I tried opening the door earlier but it wont budge. I didn't know you're supposed to use magic to open it. " King claude sat on the chair in front of M/n's desk. 

" It has it purpose. " M/n said, not even sparing the king a glance.

" What purpose? To keep me outside? " King claude raise a brow.

" Exactly. " 

King claude watched as a small smirk made it's way on the queen's lips.

" What are you doing? " King claude asked as he look through M/n's papers.

" Don't act ignorant. " M/n said as he glared at claude.

" I'm just asking. " King claude look slightly offended as he looked around the room with a pout.

M/n look at claude. "Did you just pouted?" He asked, being slightly surprised at the king's behavior since it's his first time seeing him act so childish. He is always mature and emotionless beside his twin.

" People do this every time. " King claude seem flustered being caught in such state.

" Did you just blush? " M/n pushed on more.

" I-I think i heard someone called me. If you'll excuse me my queen. " King claude bowed as he hurriedly walk towards the exit, a huge blush decorating his cheeks. M/n used his magic to open the door to not embarrass the king further more, as the door only opens when it felt magic.

" Finally, he's gone. " M/n sigh under his breath. The words on his the paper he's working on changed and he continue on working.

' Even tho his kingdom, him and his brother is mine already, i still couldn't just let my guard down around them. Who knows if they're plotting something behind my back. ' M/n thought, starring at the door's of his office.

" My queen? " Someone knocked on the door.

" Come in. " M/n said, recognizing the voice of his assistant.

" Greetings. " The assistant said. M/n nodded as he straightened his back on the chair.

" It's rare for us to see each other. What is it? " M/n asked as he look at his assistant.

" The king of Monteverde has requested your presence at his kingdom to discuss about the trade goods and further more agreement about the exchange students. " The assistant said. 

" When i am expected to come at his kingdom? " M/n asked.

" Tomorrow. " 

M/n nodded as he dismissed his assistant. He stand up on his chair and look outside the large windows. It shows the garden's beautiful scenery. He sighed as he leaned on the glass. He watched enisha drag prince callum around. 

It's been weeks since the wedding. Enisha's attachment for prince callum grew more as the day passes. 

" Pathetic. " M/n couldn't help but utter those words as he watched prince callum tripped due to his now weak legs. Enisha look worried for a second but burst out laughing when the prince laughed to ease her worry.