Chapter. 5

" It's already passed midnight. I hope you wouldn't mind us, staying for the night? " Zymond, the Slyvestre's kingdom's king asked in a polite tone. I look at the rest of them and nodded.

" I don't mind at all. " I smiled slightly at zymond which he nodded at.

" Maid, " I softly called out and a maid come at me.

" Please arrange the kings, and prince callum room for the night. " I told her which she shyly nodded at. " As you wish, majesty. " She bowed and walked off.

I look at the kings and one prince back and met their intimidating eyes, it feels like they're glaring at me. But if looks could kill, rodgo's must be feeling victorious now.

"I'm sure my chef prepared the food already and all of you must be feeling hungry, so follow me." I said and turned my back on them. I heard prince callum whistled which my eyebrows twicthed at.

' that pervert. '

" Thank you, " I heard some of them murmured and groan before standing up on the couch. We've been sitting there for hours and their legs must be shore.

We walked in silence as I lead in front towards my dining hall. I made a face as I feel a lot of gaze on my back.

I stopped walking and look back.

They are staring at me. Face still stoic as I glared at the all of them.

" If you may, please stop glaring or staring at me. It feels uncomfortable. " I said politely as I can. I gritted my teeth as I made a forced smiled.

" We're sorry for our rude behavior, but.. I'm wondering.. " king eziekel coughed on his fist before looking back at me.

" Please, let's set aside what you're wondering, King Eziekel. " I politely said and turned my back on them. "Food shouldn't be waited. " And I started walking again.

We reached the dining room and sigh in relief as I took my own sit. Prince callum hurriedly took the sit on my right as King Rodgo occupied the left on my other side.

My eyes twitched but I still smiled when everyone look at me.

' What's with the all of them? '

Some chef's and maid started preparing our food and drinks.

I tugged on the maid's sleeve who decided to give my food.

" Did you see Enisha? Did she eat already? " I asked her softly. She blushed and nodded.

" She already ate- "

" Mommmmmaaaaa!!!! " The one I'm looking for shouted. I chuckled and let go of the maid.

" Thank you. " I said and she nodded before walking away to continue her tasks.

" Momma! " Enisha shouted as she jumped on Rodgo's lap to get on me. I flinched so slightly as rodgo blankly look at Enisha.

" Opps! Sowy bout that! " Enisha giggled cheekily. Rodgo look at her as if she's an alien.

Rodgo's P.o.v

I am starting to think that M/n is hiding something from me. From prince callum words earlier, it seems that he has a point on m/n's child.

Is that kid Enisha really a child of a servant or ... Mine?

From Enisha's appearance, it seems like she's two years old.

And something happened between m/n and me two years ago.

Is Enisha the fruit of what happened?

Why M/n didn't tell me?