Chapter. 9

When M/n woke up, he can feel his whole body aching. He raised his trembling hands and touched his face. He looks around and found no one inside the room but full of used condoms. He gritted his teeth as he wasted no time on teleporting himself on his kingdom's room.

M/n's bodies particles formed into a shape of gorgeous body. His feet gently touched the ground and he immediately head inside the bathroom. He gasped when he saw his body full of bruises and bite marks. He touched the purplish mark on in between of his shoulder blade and neck and whimpered.

The necklace that hangs beside the mirror of M/n's bathroom glow slightly. King Azriel watched in interest as he saw M/n slowly touches the marks on his body. 

" Seems like someone had an interesting night. " He chuckled as he gulped his wine. He leaned on the monitor and his eyes slightly widened when he saw tears streaming down on M/n's eyes.

He frowns as he watched M/n sat on the corner of his bathroom and hugged his legs while crying. 

The king sat on his chair as he watched the other male inside the monitor cry for hours. 

~

[ A/n: Quick recap so anyone wouldn't get confused. King Azriel gave M/n a gift and it's a necklace with hidden camera and microphone to spy on the queen. M/n tried the necklace and hang it beside the mirror after finding out that it doesn't match his dress. ] Also King Azriel's kingdom is known for advanced technology.

~

" The queen has been acting like that this fast few weeks... What happened to him? "

" I don't, All i know he starts acting like that after he met up with the prince of Montefalco kingdom. "

Enisha look at her mother in worry, she slowly walk towards him and hugged his legs. M/n visibly flinched and sigh in relief when he saw it's just his daughter.

" You need something, enisha? " M/n asks softly. Enisha shook her head as she sobbed. M/n's eyes widened as he immediately kneel down on the floor to look at his daughter. 

" Are yo- "

" You don't call me honey or baby anymore. You don't even look happy when we're having a play date! " Enisha hugged her mother's neck. 

" Y-you also smile when I'm in front of you and frown when you thought I'm not looking anymore... " Enisha whimpered as she hugged her mother more tighter.

" Whenever i fall and hurt myself i always tell it to you but when you're hurt.. " Enisha catches her breath and sobbed again.

M/n worriedly rubbed his daughter's back and broke the hug.

" Hey... " M/n called his daughter softly as he wiped her tears. 

" I'm okay, really. I'm just thinking about something that i couldn't focus on anything but i am okay, baby... you don't need to worry about me. I am perfectly fine. If i am hurt I'll tell you, okay? " M/n reassured his crying daughter who nodded and hugged him again.

" Should we play outside? " M/n asked with a soft smile. Enisha wiped her remaining tears and giggled softly.

" Then, " Enisha sobbed one more time. " run after me! hahaha " 

M/n shook his head in amusement and lift up his dress. 

" Prepared to be caught then. " M/n run after his daughter outside the palace. 

The servants look at each other before laughing and continuing their tasks.

~

Claude look down on his twin before glaring at the guard. " 200 whips aren't enough. Make it 500. "

" As your wish. " The said man slashed callum's numb and naked body. He started muttering the number of whips the prince is getting.

" W... Why the hell! " Callum glared at his brother with so much hatred. " I didn't do anything to you! " He shouted.

" !!! "

Claude temptingly held his sword's hilt and pressed callum's bruised face on the wall using the bottom of his shoe's heels. " of course, you didn't do anything to me. " He pressed his boots more roughly into callum's forehead.

" A one queen and nine kings. Do you understand it, My dear brother? " Claude's eyes dangerously glowed in the darkness.

" It mean's, that queen can compete with the nine kings. He's extremely power that he's the only female in the group. "

" A group of extremely powerful guys with one girl. Why do you thinks she's there and not on the ladies group? " Claude gripped on his swords hilt tightly, his knuckles turning white at how hard he gripped on it.

" Is it because she's charming or beautiful? " The king asked.

" AGH!! " Callum howled in pain as claude let go of his face with so much force.

" That's not the answer, my beloved brother. " Claude swatted in front of callum and gripped on his chin harshly.

" It's because she's just as dangerous like those guys or maybe much more. " He stand up and look down on his twin one more time before shaking his head in distaste.

" Don't get confused when i didn't showed up on the day you're kneeling before that queen and begging for your life. Because right now i might just kill you. You're disgusting, I'm even ashamed to be calling you as my sibling, much more as someone who i have the same blood with. " Claude walk past on the guard and took the napkin. 

" Continue the slashing, don't stop until he just have one breath to save his life."