Chapter. 12

" What do you really want from me rodgo? " M/n furrowed his eyebrows as confusion continue to swirl inside of him. Rodgo tried to step more closer on M/n but gritted his teeth when he couldn't.

" My feelings for you is genuine. " Rodgo said as he tried to at least move his hand to touch M/n's face, but then again the magic barrier stopped him.

" I... " Rodgo look through M/n's eyes with a silent please. 

" Don't you remember me? " 

M/n scoffed as he glared at rodgo. " Remember you? The rodgo i know before has been long forgotten. " M/n spat those words with so much hatred.

" I did those things for you, To protect you! " Rodgo argue, clutching onto his chest as if he's in pain.

" But it didn't! I become someone i never wanted to be! You killed my father, rodgo! I despise you with all of my heart. " M/n cried. He wondered, whenever he will face rodgo, whenever he's near him, all he does is cry and feel broken. 

Rodgo wanted to wipe M/n's tears. Hug him close to his chest and comfort him, tell all the confession he's been hiding from him all along. All he wanted was to keep M/n close to him, he can do that but he needs time to go back. When they're still kids, no blood on their hands, innocent and having not to shoulder all of this.

 " Why?.. " M/n asked through his broken sobs.

" I'll die if i told you. " Rodgo said, still keeping an eye contact with M/n's teary eyes. 

" But you can look through my memories.. M/n trust me.. i did that for you. " Rodgo plead. 

" It's too late for that. " M/n said, lying through his teeth.

'  No, it's never too late. I'm just scared to see how you killed my father with your own hands. Those memory are still imprinted on my mind and soul. How i run on my father's chamber and saw you beheading him... and i hate myself for thinking that if i heard it from somebody else, i wouldn't believe them. But i saw it with my own two eyes, you killed my father and i become the queen, i never wanted to be.' M/n thought, the memories of that event seemingly still fresh for him. 

M/n's guard was lowered, soon his barrier lost its effectiveness due to lack of control. He saw his surrounding started to spin and felt like falling. Rodgo saw the opportunity to hold M/n once again. He step on him closer, opened his arms and prepared to catch him.

Someone else's cape fluttered on the wind that it created a loud sound at how fast their move is.

Rodgo's eyes widened, he saw someone else's gold eyes shine onto the dark hallway. King claude had already used his shoulder for M/n to lean on. 

" I've been searching my wife for awhile, i did not know you guys are so close. " King claude squinted his eyes at rodgo. " Having to talk on a dark hallway with no one around. " claude wrapped his arms around M/n's waist to steady him. Rodgo gritted his teeth in jealousy and glared at claude. " It's a little suspicious and as his husband.. " claude smirked at rodgo's angry face. " I have the right to be jealous right? "

" Darling~ " Claude continue to mock rodgo more as he gently tapped M/n's cheeks to see if  he's awake.

" Ah~ Looks like my wife is super tired~ " Claude sigh as he lifted M/n to his arms. " How unfortunate, I'm really looking forward on our alone time together. I even prepared some things to make this his perfect night- .... oh~ does talking about our honeymoon makes you uncomfortable, king rodgo? " Claude laugh darkly as he saw rodgo's obviously pissed off face.

" If this marriage is something out of a sincere love, then don't you dare lay your hands on him. " King rodgo said as he gripped on the hilt of his sword.

" What if i told you it's not? " King claude challenge, matching rodgo's glare with his own.

" M/n wouldn't fall in love with someone like y- " Rodgo stopped his own words, seeing M/n's head completely snuggle onto king claude's neck in his sleep made him jealous and irritatedly mad.

King claude couldn't help but smirk in victory. " if you're done then, i need to place my wife to our bed. Excuse me, king of hyperion. " King claude turned his back on him. Carrying M/n on his arms like a trophy as he walked away with loud steps, reminding rodgo how he continue  to lose the battle with every step his rival takes with his supposed queen on his arms.

" Damn it. " Rodgo punched the wall. It didn't create any damage on it but his knuckles bleed. Feeling his right hand go numb, he left the place with lowered head, a sign of defeat.

~~~

A/n: Lmfao

King Claude: 1

King Rodgo:  -0