"NOVA! ______ Bakugou! My damn wife! And her stupid brother where are they!?" Katsuki slammed his hands infront of her as she moved back.

The entire room went silent scared of his sudden outburst.

"Sir please..this is a public spa-"

He grabbed the woman's shirt pulling her up.

"I don't give a fuck. I know she's here and you're gonna start talking before I throw you in jail" Katsuki said his tone go heavy. "Or before I fucking beat the shit out of you." He whispered causing her to drop the act.

He saw it in her fearful eyes that he broke through. He shoved her back into the chair and glared.

"Show me." He said as she just looked at the other girl before getting up and walking.

Katsuki followed as they passed through a hallway.

There were a few men outside a door and glared seeing Katsuki.

"What the hell is she doing..?" One said out loud.

One man stepped up stopping them. "Sorry this is a private room."

"Move to the fucking side." Katsuki said but the men blocked his way.

"Cant do that. Anything else we can help
You with Pro Hero Dynamight?" The other man asked.

The woman looked at them then Katsuki just taking this moment to run off.

Katsuki cracked his knuckles his hands already sparking.

"I said. Move."

***
_______ screamed into the mask that was holding back the outbursts she was crying out.

Her arms were above her head and knees touching the ground as she couldn't even hold herself up.

The blue lightening marks appeared on her eyes as her finger tips were turning blue again.

Tora smirked.

"Give her another." He ordered as a woman did just that.

"More marks appeared on her cheeks." The woman told him as he nods.

Tora walked close lifting ______'s head to see her eyes as he smirked.

"You wanna know what else I learned?" He asked her and backed away.

"Giving this drug to people with already powerful quirks will heighten those powers and give them more of a sensitive range. The bodies change like your lightening marks. But for people like me we just become your normal self. But the more we take the better and stronger I'll  get." Tora said laughing as he showed ______ a lightening strike at his hips.

"You should be thanking me if anything. I hate you but I'm giving this power to you for free. You'll be powerful. And if not...then you'll die as another failed test."

The woman injects ______ again as tears streamed down her face.

Her body twitched as her hands were all blue, her nails being sensitive to even touch the metal chain.

Lightening was starting to spark at her hands.

"Give her more!" Tora said seeing the lightening.

"But sir the injections need time to process-"

"We shouldn't be wasting these on her. Cosmo we need to prepare for the attack-"

Tora looked at the two talking. "We moved locations. Leaving half the drugs there will make them think they got it all. Plus they have no idea of this place. Other then her. And she's not leaving." Tora said.