But Taehyung grabbed her waist suddenly.  He made Jisoo  to sit on his lap and hugged her tightly from back.

Jisoo felt her insides churn by his long hands holding her waist firmly.

She turned towards his side, encircled her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

Taehyung is about to kiss her but Jisoo  placed finger on his lips.

"I n-need to  discuss  something"
She mumbled   while looking down and playing with his shirt collar.

"Okk" Taehyung replied in hoarse voice while still trying to understand what is she thinking now.

"I c-called my p-physician friend.

He prescribed few medicines to slightly overcome those adverse symptoms "

Jisoo said hesitantly while still not looking into his eyes.

Taehyung's held her waist tightly at that. She  is lil bit scared of his reply.

"I already told you , I hate those rehab---

Jisoo cut him off immediately. 
"No, I'm not suggesting you to stay in rehab Tae.

I-Its just, please take those medicines for few days.

Even though, those will  not  overcome symptoms completely.

But still ,they  may help to certain extent"

Jisoo explained with pleading eyes. Silently  asking him to take those medicines.

Taehyung thought for a while. May be those medicines can help him to some extent.

He said 'ok' to her and took them   calmly.

It's sleeping time, Jisoo went to fresh up. She informed Taehyung that she will  stay with him tonight.

Jisoo came out of washroom with just his shirt reaching her mid thighs.

Taehyung who is staring at his phone, looked up by door sound.

He was taken back by Jisoo just in his shirt. He can see her  whole body clearly as his shirt is very transparent.

Jisoo wore his shirt to feel safe,
to have his warmth more . She is still disturbed by Taehyung lying on ground unconsciously earlier .

Jisoo switched off the bedroom lights

Jisoo switched off the bedroom lights. She silently slept beside him, then made grabby hands  for him.

Taehyung hovered over her. Jisoo dragged him more close by her hands around his neck. 

"I know you are tired now.

So we will make love some other time.