EPILOGUE

Alia started a merchandising firm and partnered with many other children's books authors like Sarang. On the other hand, Sarang broke his exclusive deal with DDS and partnered with Alia's firm. All the ex-DDS staff Mala, Rahul, Rosy, Scarlet, Param, Manju, Faheem, and others joined Alia's new venture. Many old investors like Mr Poonawala willingly pumped in more capital in Alia's firm. Moreover, Sarang took a backseat to take care of the kids till Alia's new business was set.

A few years later, SarAlia and their three kids visited the wishing tree where Sarang and Alia had met each other for the first time in childhood. Yes, you read it right! Three kids. Four years after their marriage, they were blessed with a cute baby girl, and she wasn't an IVF baby ;). They recalled their life's good moments, trials, and tribulations and how their bond grew stronger with time.

Alia was 'the Alia Shroff' again and had taken over DDS too. Meanwhile, Sarang became a more well-known author who penned children's comics as well as Hindi poems. Their kids were doing well too.

Nandini survived cancer and lived a long life. Kamleshwari also lived a long and fulfilling life free of the regressive practices imposed upon her by Brij and Buaji. Rabia remained Alia's soul sister for life, while Kavya finally found a suitable life partner and moved abroad.  However, she stayed in touch with SarAlia and visited them whenever she came to India.

With his dreaded father gone, Suraj united with his son Vihaan and Kumkum and ran the family fruit shop. Kusum and her husband ran a successful wedding planning firm in Delhi. Moreover, Kusum finally decided to have a child and was blessed with a daughter.

Brij was stripped of his MLA status and, along with Veer and Gautam, convicted for all the crimes the trio committed. Brij was also convicted for a corruption case filed against him in the Uttar Pradesh high court. Besides, Veer was found guilty of the domestic violence charges filed by his estranged wife, Nitya. The trio rotted in jail.

SarAlia always truly loved and respected each other. But, their relationship broke six years back, as it lacked honesty, trust, partnership, and a sense of equality. Moreover, the supposed death of a kid and the supposed abandonment of the surviving kid by the other parent was the final nail in the coffin to break their relationship. Their insecurities stemming from a bad childhood also played a significant role in tearing them apart. 

But, destiny reunited them through their kids. This time they realized and corrected their flaws, formed an unbreakable bond, and united against all odds forever. In a nutshell, they were always good parents but eventually became good life partners too.

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER  WITH THEIR KIDS :)