CHAPTER 7: ALIA GETS A BREAKTHROUGH

The following day, Jeevan asked Veer and Alia, "Hey guys, any progress on Mr Roy?"

"Not yet. But I found out his manager visits Green Cafe often in the evenings. Will go and meet her today," said Veer.

"And what about you, Alia?" asked Jeevan.

"Jeevan.....so far, nothing. But, expecting something positive soon", said Alia.

"Alia, you don't have the entire lifetime to try. Your turtle pace isn't taking DDS anywhere. Mr Roy may have already signed a contract with another company." said Jeevan sternly.

"No, he hasn't. My industry insiders told me," said Veer.

"Big deal. He may sign soon. And Alia, you have lost your spark." said Jeevan. Rosy got angry with Jeevan for rebuking Alia and was about to retort. But, Alia stopped her and went to her desk.

"Hey Alia, throw the resignation on Jeevan's face and start your own company. We are with you", said Rosy, Mala, and Rahul unanimously.

"Thanks, guys, for your support. But, Aggu is my priority. I don't wish to run any business," said Alia and continued with her work. The others headed back to their desk too.

Meanwhile, Aggu is sad at school. Sayuri went up to him and asked, "Aggu, what happened?"

"Mumma had promised we would meet Mr Azad Roy if I stood first. Unfortunately, Mumma hasn't been able to find him yet and was crying yesterday night," said Aggu.

Sayuri became thoughtful and finally revealed to Aggu that her dad was Mr Azad Roy.

"Really!!!" exclaimed Aggu.

"Yes," said Sayuri.

"Then, why you didn't tell me before?" said Aggu.

"But, now I told you, right?" said Sayuri.

Aggu smilingly imagined himself in space with Papa Toofan. Papa Toofan finally removed his mask. It was Sarang. "Can I meet him today?" asked Aggu.

"You meet my dad often. And you can meet him again today as a fanboy. But, remember our condition. We aren't sharing our parents," said Sayuri.

"Of course, Sayuri. I want to meet him and talk to him about his comic series," said Aggu.

"Ok then. After school, we will go to my house," said Sayuri.

Aggu was super-excited. As planned, Ramesh picked up Aggu-Sayuri from school. Aggu left a note for Alia with the school watchman revealing Mr Roy's identity and Sayuri's residential address.

When Alia reached school, Aggu was nowhere to be seen. The watchman gave her Aggu's note. She read it and was equally excited. "OMG. Sayuri's dad is Mr Roy. Aggu is already meeting him. And I will pick up Aggu from Sayuri's house and also convince Mr Roy to collaborate with DDS. Wow! That should be great," said Alia.

She remembered SuperHero 2.0's words. If we desire something from the heart, the universe will conspire to grant us our wish.

"You were absolutely right," said Alia and headed to Lower Parel in an auto.