CHAPTER 3: THE CELEBRATIONS CONTINUE

Agastya started missing his dad after watching the amount of love Sarang showered on Sayuri. Kamleshwari noticed his crestfallen face and asked him about his family.

"I have a very loving mom who works hard for me," said Aggu.

"And what about your father?" asked Kamleshwari.

"I don't have a father," said Aggu. Sarang overheard it, walked up to him, and said, "Happy birthday, little poet. Are you enjoying the party?".

"Yes, uncle", replied Aggu. Sarang recalled seeing Agastya in the video collage sent by Alia and asked him, "So, Kavi Mohoday, you are a fan of Papa and Chota Toofan?".

"Yes. Uncle, you also like Toofan comics?" asked Aggu.

"Of course. But, today, Papa Toofan might be very upset. Because you are sad on your birthday." said Sarang.

"I am fine now, uncle", said Aggu. Both Aggu and Sarang had a deep connection and enjoyed talking to each other. However, Kavya called Sarang for a dance with the kids, and he got distracted.

It is 7.00 pm. Agastya wanted to head back home. So, he borrowed Kamleshwari's phone and dialled Sunita's number. But she didn't receive the call, leaving Aggu worried.

"Hey Aggu, what happened? Any problem," said Sayuri.

"Sunita aunty isn't receiving my calls. How will I reach home on time for the party?" said Aggu.

Sayuri called out to her dad and explained the problem. Sarang requested his friend Ramesh to drop Aggu, Sayuri, and their common friends at Aggu's place. He also gave Aggu his return gift and told Sayuri, "Thank aunty for the cake and return home safely with Ramesh."

Meanwhile, Sunita saw missed calls from an unknown number on her phone. She was near Green Cafe and was about to redial the number. But, Aggu had already come out by then. So, Sunita couldn't meet Sayuri's family members.

Ramesh and Sunita didn't recognise each other. Ramesh dropped everyone at the building gate and waited downstairs for Sayuri. Aggu called him up, but he was uncomfortable going upstairs as he didn't know Aggu's family.

Rabia, her husband, two kids, DDS staff Mala, Rahul, Rosy, Param, and others waited for Aggu at Alia's house. They blasted balloons when he entered the house and ran up to wish him. Aggu introduced Sayuri to them, and all gave her birthday wishes too.

The DDS staff had arranged a Papa and Chota Toofan theme cake for Aggu. Aggu went inside and changed into the Chota Toofan costume gifted by Rabia.

Alia asked the kids to cut the theme cake and the chocolate cake she had baked for Aggu. Then, Aggu fed the cakes to all and rode on Alia's back, imagining himself like a flying Chota Toofan.

"Aunty, I have to go home now. Thank you for the cake and gift", said Sayuri to Alia.

"Ok. Hope next time we get to spend more time with each other. And please take this return gift.", said Alia.

Alia also packed some cake and snacks for Sayuri's family and handed them to her. Sayuri was mesmerised by Alia's love and affection for Aggu and wished for a loving and caring mom like Alia.

Later, she merrily returned home with Ramesh. Both Aggu and Sayuri enjoyed their birthday celebrations thoroughly.