CHAPTER 17: SOMEONE IS BACK!

That day, after heading back home from the park, Sarang resurrected his account on the 'Single Parenting' forum. "I cannot motivate Alia as Sarangdhar, but definitely as SuperHero 2.0," said Sarangdhar to himself. He messaged ATM24/7.

Hey, how are you?

ATM24/7: Why did you message me? I don't want to talk to you. You deleted your account just two days before our planned meet.

SuperHero 2.0: Sorry, a lot of things happened in my life in the last few days. So, wanted some "alone" time.

ATM24/7: Oh! I see. Honestly, my life, too, has changed in the past few days. It's ok. Hope you are fine now.

SuperHero 2.0: Thanks for understanding. BTW, how's office?

ATM24/7: It's ok.

"I know nothing is ok at the office Alia. Jeevan mistreats you. It is getting difficult for you to work with Veer and me at DDS. And Veer keeps praising you in front of all making you all the more uncomfortable. If that wasn't enough, Kavyaji behaves rudely with you out of her one-sided love for me," said Sarang to himself.

SuperHero 2.0: Something is amiss. Anyways, always remember you were a successful businesswoman. Stop being an employee and set up your own business again.

ATM24/7: That's not possible. I have two kids now. My daughter, who I assumed was dead, is alive and raised by my ex. We co-parent our kids now.

SuperHero2.0: I know.

ATM24/7: How?

SuperHero2.0: I mean, just now you told.

ATM24/7: Oh yes! So, how is your daughter doing?

SuperHero 2.0: She is doing good. Finally, she got what she was missing in her life.

ATM24/7: Really? What has she found?

SuperHero2.0: Will tell you some other time.

ATM24/7: No problem. Anyways, good night, nice talking to you after almost a week.

SuperHero2.0: Same here. Bye. Gn. Tk cr.

The following day, Kamleshwari visited Nandini at Alia's house to enquire about her health.

"Nandiniji, how are you? Hope your health is fine," said Kamleshwari.

"Thanks for asking Kamleshwari. I am fine now. And now I have two grandchildren. So double happiness," said Nandini.

"Same here, Nandiniji. Agastya is just like my Lalla," said Kamleshwari.

"And Sayuri like my Alia," said Nandini.

"Honestly, Nandiniji, my son's happiness is returning. I wish I had decoded Brij-Gautam's plan earlier. When Alia bitiya had met with an accident, I suspected something fishy amidst them," said Kamleshwari.

"Alia and I realized Gautam deliberately did a few things to destroy Sarang and Alia's relationship. But, we never expected him to lie about a baby's death to both. He still maintains Alia's accident wasn't a part of the plan. But, had they not created the 'Elaichi missing' drama, Alia's accident may have never happened, nor she would have had a high-risk pregnancy," cried Nandini.

"Nandiniji, in these six years, every day 24/7 Lalla thought only about Alia. And the comic book, he wrote in the memory of his son. We can't change the past, but can't they reunite?" said Kamleshwari.

"I understand, Kamleshwari. But, we can't overlook the fact that Sarang-Alia's relationship easily fell prey to Brij-Gautam's treachery because it wasn't strong. They are better off as co-parents and not life-partners," said Nandini.

Kamleshwari agreed to Nandini's viewpoint and, after some time, returned home. However, a series of events at DDS plus SarAlia's quality time with their kids led to Sarangdhar falling head over heels in love with Alia again. On the other hand, Alia was drawn towards SuperHero 2.0, who was Sarang himself.