Minghao: That's good. Oh I forgot to tell you, we having supper at my cousins house on Saturday. They came from China yesterday.

Y/n: Cool, did you knew that my mother was Chinese?

Minghao: No I didn't. you haven't told me anything about your mother.

Y/n: She use to work at a coffee shop near my fathers work. She come from China to find a better job since she needed money for my grandfathers monthly check-ups. she worked three jobs at the time. My father and his friends went to the coffee shop after work to hang out and that's where they met. My mother told me that it was love first site. They started dating and not long after they got married and had Yoongi. My mother was 20 at that time. For 8 years she couldn't fall pregnant but then she did and she had me. That's why Yoongi's and I's age gap is so big. She had black hair and light brown eyes. She was naturally beautiful, she didn't need make up.

Minghao: Then I guess your brother takes after her.

Y/n: NOOO, I do

Minghao: whatever you say princess. We home

Y/n: Finally, im tired.

Minghao: go sleep, we have an early day tomorrow

Y/n: yes boss

NEXT DAY {at work}

Y/n: Eish, why is there so much of work today.

Hoshi: I know right. its been so crazy. Meeting after meeting.

Wonwoo: I'm so sleepy and its only one o'clock.

Joshua: Well we have another meeting in ten minutes

Y/n: Why so many meetings today. I need a one week break to recover from all the meetings today.

Jeonghan: I think we need a month.

Jun: Y/n why don't you ask Minghao, he will listen to you.

Minghao: Ask me what?

Woozi: We need a holiday honestly.

Minghao: I promise at the end of the month I will gave you guys the whole week off.

Dino: Yes, can we get that in writing please

Y/n: End of the month? its only the 7th today

Minghao: Mrs Xu, you just came back from holiday.

Vernon: AHHH hyung! Think about us too

Seungkwan: I knew that it was too good to be true.

S.Coups: The meeting is about to start lets get going.

You and Jeonghan looked at each other and just walked into the office. Minghao wants to launch the products two weeks earlier than planned. Which means that everything is being rushed now. We had like four meetings this morning and now again.

During the meeting I stepped out to get some drinks since its going to be a long meeting. Besides I didn't have to sit for the whole meeting since Minghao is there. I also had other work to complete since I wasn't here on Saturday. I can already tell that its going to be a crazy week ahead.

I got this. One step at a time. I just need to be positive.

--------------------------------------------------------------