Y/f/n: Minghao son can you please get me a glass of water.

Minghao: Off course Appa

I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I stopped when I heard Ms Kim ask y/n

Heesun: So how did Minghao propose to you, I'm sure you must have been over the moon.

I laughed awkwardly before answering

Y/n: uhmm, our marriage was an arranged marriage. We didn't know each other at the time. We just got married

Heesun: Oh, I'm sorry.

Y/n: NO no it's okay. I'm just glad that we managed to work things out.

Heesun: That's good.

I felt bad, y/n didn't have a fun and wedding since it was forced and I didn't give her I proper proposal plus I didn't even take her on a honeymoon. but she didn't complain about it at all. She just kept it to herself. I then walked into the kitchen to get the water.

Y/n: hao, can you call everyone to come eat, food is ready

Minghao: Okay

Taeyong: wow, food looks great

Taeyong: wow, food looks great. y/n did you cook?

Y/n: I did

Taeyong: Minghao do you eat food like this at home as well?

Minghao: Y/n is a great cook, even my friends love her food.

Taeyong: Noona, you to cool.

Minghao: hehe, she's not your noona hyung, she's 19

Taeyong: ohh sorry, wow you got married at a young age

Y/n: its okay, I did. I'm glad I did.

Heesun: Why don't you two stay the night. it will be nice getting to knew you guys more.

Y/n: Thank you but we have work tomorrow

Taeyong: What do you Minghao?

Minghao: I'm the CEO of SVT skincare enterprise. Y/n is my secretary.

Y/f/n: you didn't tell me that you work now.

Y/n: I didn't? oh I was getting bored at home doing nothing and Minghao was looking for a secretary so I asked if I could be his secretary and he agreed.

Y/f/n: You just like your mother. You have her looks too.

I blushed when he said that. It made me happy. We spoke about random things and before we knew it, it was time for us to head home.

Y/n POV

I was looking out of the window watching the other cars on the road. There was a comfortable silence between us.

Minghao: So what do you think of your soon to be eomma?

Y/n: What I think doesn't really matter, as long as Appa is happy. But she seems nice. I like her.