Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)

Start from the beginning

He quickly ran to his room to get his backpack and the bottle he wanted. "Juice hewe pwease!" He said and gave the bottle to Dream. "Alright love, pack your backpack and then we can get going" Dream smiled and took the bottle from the little. He filled the bottle with apple juice as George helped Sapnap pack. "Let's get you a paci clip so you don't loose it in the park" the oldest said and clipped Sapnap's paci to his shirt.

     Sapnap pulled a chewing necklace over his head and put his stuffed bear in his backpack. "Alright, is that everything you need?" George asked smiling and Sapnap nodded. He picked up his backpack and grabbed George's hand. They went into the kitchen where Dream was waiting for them with the bottle. "Alright Sappy, here's your bottle" Dream said smiling and gave the drink to the little. Sapnap then gave it to George and George put it in the younger's backpack.

"Uppies!" Sapnap whined and put his hands up for Dream. "Alright, would you want a piggy back ride?" Dream asked and kneeled down a bit. Sapnap nodded and climbed onto Dream's back. Dream spun around, making Sapnap giggle and George just shook is head with a smile. Dream opened the back door of the car and set Sapnap down in the car. "Let's get you all buckled up love" Dream smiled and put Sapnap's seatbelt on.

     Sapnap swung his feet back and forth, taking a sip from his bottle. "Don't drink that too quickly, we didn't put you in pull ups and I don't want any accidents" the blonde said and placed a kiss on his baby's forehead. George got in the front seat of the car and Dream got on the driver's seat. They started driving and the couple sitting at the front could hear Sapnap singing the opening of Paw Patrol. "You should go to Idols with that performance" George giggled.

That made Sapnap laugh and Dream chuckled. "Paw Patwol is mah faworite show!" Sapnap shouted a bit. (A/N: Do you like Paw Patrol my darlings?) "That's great but please keep your volume down, you're hurting Daddy's ears" Dream smiled. They got to the park and parked the car. The pair got out from the car and now George unbuckled Sapnap's seatbelt and lifted him from the car. "We're here baby!" George smiled and booped Sapnap's nose.

      The youngest wiggled away from his Dada's touch and started running towards the swing set. "Oh my goodness you're so fast!" Dream laughed while he and his boyfriend ran after the little. Sapnap just giggled as an response while he ran as fast as he could. The trio was suprised to see Bad coming towards the swings too with Skeppy on his arms. He was carrying the little on his hip who had a cute outfit on.