#1

I do not own the original photos, as you can see i've only edited them in of their credentials. Fellow photographers, all of their works are theirs, and i only simply modified few of the following pictures by resizing them, as they turned out too small; added background and their details. I am not fully taking its ownership of these arts.

!Note¡: I have not yet reached out to the persons specifically for their permission as of the moment; to include their photos to this work: book and it's merely a sneak peek of the autumn board of passion for readers to grasp the true meaning of teamwork and appreciation of ones work, so do not reuse and exclude the credits of its owners.

And i wanted for people around the world to see different types of autumn season all in different places, as well as let them know the setups. I've chosen a work of a fellow photographer (you'll see her art in the future), which her words and i are alike, the way we both have that kind of perspective, so it's really cool. Especially, where this has a main purpose of the story and for this platform where readers can witness it.

!! THIS IS A COMMENDATION OF FILM PHOTOGRAPHY !! A PROMOTION OF FILM PHOTOGRAPHY WORKS !! DO NOT REUSE WITHOUT THE RESPECTIVE OWNER'S CONSENT !!

For more details:

@Lomography.com

If you wish to use any of photographer's works in the site, please do contact them for collaboration or permission of use.