i found her

Autumn Raine's side of the story.

I'm running late for my first class, i never been late to physics so i'm really giving my running its all. I took the path through the back since it's gonna be more faster when the front building is crowded with other departments that their class is an hour ahead of us.

Though, this path is the longest way, you wouldn't take this route if you don't want to be tardy. But i know it's clear so i'll make it in class if i put off my dashing skills.

"You! No running!" Shit!- why do the guard just have to see me?

I'm already through the lined of maple trees, walk running. And i won't deny the view, it's beautiful here. Though, i don't have time to sight seeing right now. If i woke up much earlier, maybe, i'll take this scenery route next time. Moreover, as far as i know no one takes this route anymore either. Except that stranger.

I saw the stranger busy with something just by the bushes, she looks like a photographer. Anyways, she isn't in the way so, i should just walk pass through, and she won't likely gonna notice me.

But i heard a click.

Did i ruined her..? i messed it up.

I thought of going back to apologise however the time is running. I probably might not in the view when i passed.. i wish so..

To that stranger..! I'm sorry!

"At least i have conscience." I sulk as i told them what happened, while we eat our lunches at the cafeteria. I slightly feel sorry about what happened, though, apart from that i wasn't late at all. Only for a few seconds, before professor arrived, a seconds saved.

"Yeah, right. Hope it telepaths to the stranger."

I still feel kinda bad about it really, because of my own fault i messed things up for other people- well to that person. I just wish they do really thought of it as an accident, and that incident got me troubled almost half the day, Fiona and Liz have to even drag me all the way to lunch.

"You're awfully inactive today, still feel bad about what happened this morning?" Liz noticed and checked up on me while Fiona's busy with her phone probably texting her boyfriend.

I knew Fiona every since senior highschool, and got along with Liz back when we were currently freshmen in the university. Fiona and I plays in different league, but we're in the same sport same goes to Liz. As soon as we set foot on our second years' Liz made up her mind to finish the course and push through being a coach than being a player. She's very great in strategies and tactics on field, in Fiona's set of skills, she's a batter.

Recently, i have been scouted by one of the MBL management agent and gave me a contract signing as the future star rookie of the league, both me and Fiona were scouted but Fiona turned it down as she have decided to take the WBL's contract instead.

As far as i know about her reasoning, she didn't want to have a fully time career in the league, wherein she be also be taking over her parents business company.

"Our ball of sunshine is cloudy today~" Fiona utters while busy tapping her fingers on her cellphone, her eyes may be somewhere but never doubt her not listening every second.