Chapter 26. (Under Rewrite)

Começar do início

"Y-yeah. It'll do me some good." At this, the redhead got up from his spot along with Kaminari, Sero and Mina.

"Did you seriously think we'd be sitting by and while you're getting fucked in the head? No way dude." Kaminari stated, flashing that positive smile of his while giving me a thumbs up.

As they approached me, Kirishima walked up in front of my head, grabbed my face by both cheeks and lowered my head down with him. Soon enough, I was laying down on my belly and resting my head on Kirishima's legs as he patted my snout and Mina was gently caressing my head. "Alright, tell us what's going on with you."

From there on, I told them what had gotten me in such a foul mood to begin with. I told them how I encountered both Todoroki and Bakugou in the corridor just as I arrived. I told them how I responded to what Katsuki wanted to say to me, and I told them exactly what Todoroki told me. They sort of expected it, having heard me screaming it a little earlier. Once I had finished telling them, they understood why I got as angry as I did. And they were feeling pretty peeved about it as well.

"So you mean to tell us that he's been fighting and competing against all of us with only half his power? Man, I feel pathetic now." Kaminari said with a saddened expression while fidgeting with his fingers.

"Don't be, he is Endeavour's son after all." I told them as I kept my head on Kirishima's lap and let out a huff. "Though I think I know how to get him out of that mindset."

"Care to elaborate?" Sero asked with a look of confusion on his face. After having talked over what was going through my head, I quickly switched the subject onto what got my riled up just a few minutes ago.

"Nah, I'd rather just let it play out if it's all the same to you. Anyways, I woke up the way I did because...Because I heard my father's voice again." At this, everyone fell silent, both the four here consoling me, and those who just managed to be in earshot of the conversation. Suddenly, many eyes were on me as I continued to describe what I heard. "He said that I should kill you all. That I had to kill you all." They were stunned at this as they stared at me with wide eyes and their jaws hanging loosely.

I got pretty uncomfortable from the silence rather quickly and I wanted it to stop. "Well, don't just sit there gawking, say something!" At this, all those who were looking at me shut their jaws and tried to think of something to say while others had their attention shifted onto me when I raised my voice.

"What is going on over there? Is everything okay Mi-I mean Yagi." Iida asked all the way over at the far side of the stands, but very nearly referred to me by my father's second name. He was quick to correct himself when I frowned and stared straight at him with a look that said 'Really?'

"Please don't be like that Yagi, he didn't intend any disrespect." Said my vice rep Momo, being the voice of reason that she is. "If you'd like, I can go and inform a teacher about it?" I lowered my head and bowed to her in appreciation for her kindness, and taking this as a gesture of approval, she got up from where she was sitting and went off to go and inform the closest teacher of what happened.

As she left the area, I decided that I could use a bit of a walk myself. Besides, I need to check and see if Ochako has woken up yet. I've got a gut feeling she'll try and cut my throat when she sees me, probably not too happy with what I did during the Cavalry Battle.

While I walked through the corridors, still lost in thought, I bumped into someone that I still hold a little anger towards from the First Sundering. Endeavour. My eyes were set dead ahead of me and I was so deep into my own train of thought that I didn't notice the walkway on my left. Then, out of the blue, my head bumped into his chest and we were stopped just like that.