Periods -Jungkook Oneshot

Mafia Boyfriend takes care of you during your periods 

Jungkook POV 

"All I want now is to see my baby's face....But I can't seem to find her she told me she would come by my house at 7:00pm but now its 9:00pm. Is she alright ? What if something happened to her when she came...I have told her so many times to just move in with me...but no...she is the boss....I swear I'm gonna propose her very soon..." 

Jungkook - Baby...Where are you ? I'm back home ? Baby....

I went upstairs to see where she was 

Y/N POV 

"7:30 pm and now I am not my boyfriends house waiting for him...ughh because of all the work this week i couldn't even talk properly to him...I swear were gonna catch up on all we missed this weekend...movies, cuddling, ohh man he's gonna love it" 

Suddenly I felt weird....weird as in damn weird....It didn't take me a second to recognize what was going on..

Y/N - "Godd are you allergic to my happiness...why today why not tomorrow....ughhhhh" 

"I had just got my periods and things were...well not going that great...I was continuously swearing...having huge mood swings....and I kinda felt like eating everything in the fridge "

The guards outside the door were looking confused...well they didn't ever see me behave like this..

Finally after swearing for 2 hrs...asking my periods why was its schedule so messed up and then asking the maids to cook my ramen and topping it off with whipped cream...I went to Jungkook's room got in his bed angrily and slept. 

Jungkook POV 

I was walking up to the room when i saw the maids looking at me weirdly. I asked them what was wrong. 

Maid - Well sir...umm...I think ma'am is on her periods today...her day hasn't been going that well..I think you should go to her....

"Periods....my baby got her periods I was freaking not there for her...Forgive me ughhh.....It must hurt so much....I'm coming baby..." 

I ran upstairs to find my baby wrapped up the blanket looking like a giant Taco which i wouldn't hesitate eating...I quickly ran and took a shower and gently got in the bed beside her....I wrapped my hands around her stomach and her face me....

Jungkook - Baby...I'm home.....Come one wake up 

I saw her opening her eyes and as soon as she saw me she hugged me and buried her face in my chest and started crying. 

Y/N -kookie...I planned this huge...um..thingy...like this...movie night with...cuddling and stuff...and then....I got my periods.........Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

She burst out crying...I was giggling looking at my girlfriend who never really cried and was the strong Boss of the house...was crying over a movie date.

She suddenly jumped out of my hands and stood infront of me with her hands on her waist...

Y/N - You laughing at me....Jeon Jungkook...