💜Chapter 48💜

Começar do início

Knowing her intensions jungkook places her hand back as he know that what she is trying to do. He brokes the kiss and looks towards her whose lips were already swollen by the kisses her eyes half closed indicating she is feeling sleepy and her chest rising up and down touching his in the process.

She knew that he is restraining himself that's why she again pushes her body up to join their lips but this time jungkook sternly looks towards her knowing her intensions.

"No we are not doing it angel. You need to rest so sleep okay"

"But I want it, and I know you want me to"

"I will end up hurting you like the last time. I don't want you to get hurt and also your health is my first priority right now"

"I am fine jungkook and I know you will not do anything to hurt me. And I want it, I want you"

"Why are you not understanding angel, I can't, I can't do this. I will not be able to see you in pain"
jungkook answers back denying her request as he didn't want to hurt her in any possible way.

"Please jungkook, I will be fine and also I want to make this night rememberable Because of your proposal so please jungkook make me yours once again"
she said sitting up cupping his cheeks in her palms softly caressed them. Despiration was flowing in her words.

Seeing the despiration in her eyes jungkook gave up and attaches his soft lips with her, engulfing her in his strong manly arms. His lips molding with her in a very beautiful way. But this time there was one thing which was in his mind that this time he needs to make it good for her. He still remembers the first time he made love to her. He didn't realise when he lost himself in his sinful cravings and end up hurting her, but this time he is gonna do it for both of them.

Laying her down on the bed he places his hand on both sides of her head without breaking the kiss. Pulling back from the kiss he saw her Beautiful red face as she was blushing too much. And a chuckle left his mouth which made a shiver to run down her spine.

Removing her Hairs from her forehead he pecks her forehead softly Making butterflies to fly in her stomach. Slowly attaching theirs lips together jungkook lifts his cold hand and moves it under her shirt making her to shudder under his touch.

Snaking her hands around his neck she pulls him towards herself, making him to grin in between the kiss by her bravery. Her hands making their way towards his soft long hairs, unlocking his hairs locks she tugs him towards herself feeling his warmth as he was only in his sweatpants.

His hands started to work on her shirts button

His hands started to work on her shirts button. And she didn't even notice that her shirt buttons is been opened by him as she was totally drowned in the kiss. Breaking the kiss jungkook lifts her body up, making her to sit infront of him and slowly removes her shirt from her upper body.

Again laying her down on the bed he hovers above her. This time kissing her soft skin, earning a small soft moan in return which excites him. Getting the responses he wanted he started to nibble on her jaw line and neck, leaving beautiful marks on her skin. Kissing it, sucking her skin and than licking it afterwards with his warm tounge.