"That's just shit." Kyoka grunted, glaring angrily at Cash. "Come on Ben, lets go."

"Go? Ya ain't going anywhere!" Cash growled, both his hands suddenly bulging with muscles as his enhancement quirk activated.

"C-Cash, you're overworking your quirk." whispered JT.

"Exactly Murray-san." said Kyoka coolly. "Your doctor said that your quirk presents a risk right? Make it too strong, use it too much, and your muscles will go out of control and twist your body and mind. A Hero also needs to be able to strengthen their quirk by using it as much as possible, exercising it like a muscle. Your quirk gets riskier the more you use it.. and you think you can be a hero on your logic? If quirks are everything, then your quirk is definitely everything why you can't be a hero."

Cash's head veins throbbed with fury as the sound of his teeth grinding reached Ben's ears.  "It's a whole lot better than just a pair of wire ear lobes you SHIT for brains!!"

Cash's right arm throbbed and muscles exploded around it, bulging more and more, stretching his skin as he hurled a punch at the wide eyed and shocked Kyoka.

"WHAAAAM!!" Ben flew back, having put himself between Kyoka and the punch, blood flying from his face, a black eye puffing out as he tumbled to the floor. 

"BEN!" Kyoka ran to her friend, terrified. 

"A-Aghh!" Cash moaned as he stared at his muscled arm which was now throbbing and pulsating, "I.. I can't turn it off!! AhAAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"CASH!! Hey buddy! Come on get a grip!" Yelled JT.

"I'm TRYING!!!! URRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!" Cash let out a roar of pain as muscles began bulging over the side of his neck, his chest, his left arm.. 

He shrieked as JT's voice merely echoed in his mind and muscles began  to bulge around his forehead. 

He smashed through the walls of the school, leaving his friend, victim and Kyoka far behind.. He felt his skull go numb as his body bulged more and more, his clothes tearing over his body.. until he was just a giant partially humanoid being with a grotesque face.. roaring into the din.. 

"I'm.. BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!!" screamed the now insane monstrosity.. "I'M A GRAPPLER!! NO A BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL GRAPPLER!! HAHAHAHAHA HA.. TELL ME.. I'M THE BEST!! TELL ME TELL ME!! EVERYONE ELSE IS SHIT!!"

Years passed..

Cash could never make out clearly his own environment..  it was like having a lucid dream, watching his own actions on a tv monitor that was sort of foggy..

His parents, he had no idea what happened to them..  

At times his memory would go in and out of focus.. 

His muscle quirk was so powerful however, that usually any attempts by heroes and police to stop him became fruitless..

His memories didn't grow sharp again until he ran into him once more..

Ben Tennyson standing clearly before him as he, the Beautiful Grappler, stood before an insignificant woman, who seemed to shimmer like she wasn't there.

The moment Ben had spoken to him, his memories of hatred returned, and while he was unsure of WHY exactly  he hated him, he immediately decided crushing the boy would make him the happiest in the world and tried just that.

But then All Might arrived, and the next thing he knew, he was flying straight into the sky, the world spinning.. and then blackness.

It was clear when he next opened his eyes. Unusually clear.