CHAPTER 1

ENGLAND

It stopped raining at exactly midnight. Fiona, Isabella, and Akeela found their way out of Celine's lodge to the driveway after bidding the girls goodbye.

It was another month's Ladies Night which takes place every month. The next month's Ladies Night which was supposed to be at Akeela's place wasn't sure yet because home was calling for her.

The Ladies Night was a night for the girls to get together and talk about their career, lifestyle, hopes, dreams, the achievement for each month, and most especially their sexual pleasure.

Akeela always felt left out in that area.

How to pleasure a man was something she had no idea about but was gradually learning from the girls. But she always had something to chip in when it comes to career talks.

She had just finished her Master's Degree program in Business at Cambridge University at just 24. She had less than a month to go back home to build up a career, with her father's help. Her father was a barrister.

Akeela asked Fiona who was driving to drop her off at Fred's neighborhood. Fred was her boyfriend and they've been dating ever since she was 21. She loved him a lot and was sure the feeling was mutual.

That day's Ladies Night changed a thing in her, she realized. When Abby talked about how she finally lost her virginity to a banker she met at a party, Akeela felt left out again. She felt it was high time she let go of her virginity too, especially now that she was going back home soon.

Abby and Akeela were the only virgins amongst the circle of 18 ladies and they wouldn't stop taunting them for being stingy with their virginity.

Akeela felt guilty all of a sudden for depriving Fred of sex.

She told him she wasn't ready and he knew all she wanted was to give him the gift of her virginity on their wedding night.

But Akeela's mind was made up that night.

When Fiona dropped her off with Isabella snoring loudly at the back of the car, she walked towards Fred's apartment with a huge smile on her face. The distant chatter and the sound of a cat nearby added to her confidence as she clung her jacket firmly to her body.

She tried to imagine what Fred's reaction would be when she finally told him she was ready. She guessed he was going to beam excitedly and spun her around like he always does whenever he was extremely happy.

She chuckled at the thought as she got to his doorstep. She didn't think of what she was about to do....whether it was right or not. She didn't think of the consequences or whether it was against her religious ethics. She just wanted to do it.

Akeela rang the doorbell and waited patiently, as she folded her arms around her bosom when she got to his doorstep. After some minutes, she rang the doorbell again before a shirtless Fred opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw her.

"Babe", he called, not hiding his surprise.

"Ta..da", Akeela embraced him. His hug was cold and she caught a glimpse of the shock on his face. "It was meant to be a surprise."

"I...I thought you went for Ladies Night?" He scratched his head nervously, opening the door ajar.

"Yeah... Fiona dropped me here." She answered and ventured into his little home. She was about to slip her jacket off when her leg caught hold of a piece of clothing.

She looked down and saw the scattered clothes on the floor. She looked up at Fred, waiting for an explanation. He was still scratching his head, avoiding her gaze.