Chapter 12

(He he he I am back and I am feeling evil 😈 but don't worry I won't do anything bad here atleast not yet . The song above kind of describes Gun's feelings towards Off .)

OFF'S POV

Off looked at Gun sitting in front of him and fiddling with his hands .They were at a restaurant near the main office building.
"Gun? Are you okay?"Off asked genuinely concerned cause the boy looked ready to bolt any second even though he was the one who invited Off for lunch.

"Yes Phi I am okay ,but I don't usually have lunch with anyone other than my 2 best friends ,father and brother, so I am... ahhh ..." Gun said awkwardly

"Are you uncomfortable being with me?" Off didn't know why but the thought of Gun being uncomfortable with him made him sad .Gun was never like this, when he was young he would speak nonstop with anyone and make them his friends within minutes, that was one of the things Off loved about Gun .

Gun's eyes widen "No Phi ,that's not how I meant.....it is just that it's kinda new for me " He said scratching his neck and giving Off an awkward smile .

"Sir may I have your order?" a waiter asked them .
They were at a traditional Thai restaurant.
"Gun order first let me check the menu a second " Off said
"Okay, I will have a Pad Kra pow and Cha Yen then " Off smiled inwardly knowing that Gun still liked to eat the same thing. It was Gun's favorite Thai food ,a weird combo ,iced tea and rice but still Gun loved to eat that and would order it at any Thai restaurant they went, no one could make him try another dish if they did he would throw a tantrum.

"Okay then I will have a Kao kha Moo then plz " He said to the waiter .
"Any beverage sir ?" The waiter asked
"No thanks"
Then turned around to see Gun gaping at him .
"Gun why are you gaping at me ?" He asked
"Oh its nothing Phi........... ,just somebody I knew liked this dish very much "
'Shia! I completely forgot about that Gun knows but he can't possibly suspect me right I mean a lot of people like it ' he thought. He can't get caught no matter what .He didn't mention anything about it anymore.

They talked about random things while eating their lunch .The conversation not only made Off happy but also saddened him a bit .Gun was no longer the bubbly person he used to be he was more reserved and casually avoided any conversation that came closer to his personal life .

They walked back to the company together and Gun led him towards his office cabin where they will set up the legal part with their lawyers .

The cabin door had CEO written on it ,it wasn't the same room which was used by Gun's father though .The room was spacious and modern style ,you could see the whole city bustling below if you stand near the glass wall .

The room was spacious and modern style ,you could see the whole city bustling below if you stand near the glass wall