Chapter 2 Part I

[WIN'S POV]

Win looked sideways at his older brother as he helped him transfer things from the car to the dorm .He had insisted to stay in dorms because they were near the university and also he wanted to make friends. He knew his brother was worried about him .

Honestly he was a bit scared too ,he had only visited Thailand 2 times in his 21 years of life . He was good in Thai because his mother taught him the language while living in US. In US he was bullied for being an introvert but most of them left him alone after he grew taller and added a bit weight .When he went out in the streets they also left him alone because he was mostly with Gun, who went to a different school .Gun always had a cold unapproachable aura around him which made people to stay away from them and he was okay with it.

 This was his new start , in a new place ,so he declined the condo and Audi his father decided to gift him as he didn't want to stand out also he had a new motorbike which was way cooler in his  opinion.

"Will you  be okay?" his brother asked after placing the last box on the bed                                           "I will"                                                                                                                                                                                      " You could at least have taken the car Win."                                                                                                         "I will be okay Phi, I am a grown up now."                                                                                                               "But you have never lived alone."                                                                                                                                "Phi do you plan to keep me with you forever?"                                                                                                   " Yes."

Win knew there was no point in talking about this .He had seen his brother dating a few times over the years but never serious ,during the last time he thought it was going to last and they were serious but it too ended. His guess was something had happened before Gun went to live in US, that has scarred him forever. But his Phi was only about 13 -14 during that time so he was not sure , and he didn't like to talk about the past . He has sometimes seen his Phi lost deep in thoughts but whenever asked he got no response ,he has learned to deal with it also now he knows some things are to be kept to yourself.

"I will be okay now go you will be late for work" he said to the other person before pushing him out of the door and closing it with a sigh.

"Don't forget to call when you need something " came from the other side of the door. "I will now go" .After counting a minute he opened the door again and Gun was gone .

But there was a boy standing in front of his door, with a huge smile on his face , the boy was really cute , and a bit shorter than him but still taller than his Phi.

(he he he this is the boy WIN is talking about , and I really failed to describe how beautiful he is so a pic will do)

"Hi my name is Mix." the boy said extending his hand                                                                                     " Win "he replied shaking the extended hand                                                                                                        "Looks like we are neighbours ."Mix said                                                                                    

He must be from a rich family because this dorms were the most expensive both for its  location and facilities , second of all he was wearing a limited edition Rolex which looked absolutely new. Most of the kids in this dorm were kids from prestigious families of Thailand . But somehow the  guy looked down to earth and friendly .

"which faculty are you from ?"Mix asked                                                                                                                 "Engineering " Win replied with a smile                                                                                                                   "which year?"                                                                                                                                                                        "2nd "                                                                                                                                                                                      "Oh cool , me too "                                                                                                                                         

"you look new here "mix stated                                                                                                                                  "Ah yes I just transferred here"                                                                                                                                     " Oh then you can stick with me , Lets go meet my friends before the classes begins" Mix said pulling him out of the door "Ah yes I guess " .

Not that he had an option as he needed friends . And Mix seemed to be someone who could be a good one . So he took his bag and locked the door from behind . He was already dressed so he just followed Mix