Chapter 6

(NEW'S POV)

New snuggled loser to the warmth , it felt like he was loved , it has bee years anyone has cuddled him , he doesn't usually sleeps with people in his home 

Wait what CUDDLE!

New immediately sat up straight , and noticed that he was only in his boxers .But what shocked him even more was the person sleeping in his bed . Tay was sleeping peacefully , his mouth hanging slightly open ,and he was also wearing only his boxers and that is what was making New panic . His memory of yesterday night was a bit foggy but he remembered Tay helping him. And it wasn't like his first time waking up with a stranger in bed . But the person was not a complete stranger and this place  wasn't a hotel room but his own condo .He shook Tay to wake him up. Tay sat up and stared at him perhaps still trying to reboot his brain .

"what are you doing in my bed and why are we both wearing only boxers?" New asked cause he was still confused.

"Well you were so drunk yesterday you got into a bar fight , you are lucky I  saved you and brought you back to your room , but it was raining heavily and the taxi scammed me so I  asked you if I  can stay here and you said ok "Tay said rubbing his eyes

"okay but still why are we only in our boxers ?"

"Cause you took everything off last night and I  always sleep like this"

"Hmm"

New got out of the bed to open the door as someone was ringing the bell restlessly .As soon as he opened the door his best friend Gun strolled inside dressed perfectly stylish this early in the morning .

" I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO GO TO A PUB WITHOUT ME OR EARTH , DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW WORRIED I WAS" Gun exploded as soon as he entered the living room

"And how many times......." New noticed he trailed off after noticing a half naked Tay . That is when New noticed Tay had a great body , and he was hot to say the least.

 That is when New noticed Tay had a great body , and he was hot to say the least

"Well can I  take a shower here? " Tay said sheepishly 

"Ah sure why not "Gun answered for New who was still busy staring at Tay.

(GUN 'S POV)

Yes he admits Tay is a good specimen but . "You two did something last night didn't you ?" Gun voiced his opinion.

"What" New said coming out of the daze. Gun pulled his best fried on the sofa and whispered "Look New are you sure about all this casually sleeping with a person like Tay can bring about a lot of problem "

"Seriously I didn't sleep with him , I am not that careless " New replied 

"Yes you are , but it is good you didn't casually sleep with him .Anyway do you even know who he  is ?"

" Yes of course I  do , He is Tay Tawan Vihokratana , the owner of the Tawan hotels and one of the Vihokratanas . By the way we used to be friends when we were in high school but lost touch after that "

"Not only that , if I am not wrong he is your father's business associate " said Gun

"Hmmm, yesterday I got drunk and he helped me so I let him crash here nothing else."

Gun hoped it was nothing else , he didn't trust people easily . And even in the split of seconds he had noticed how Tay looked at New, made him feel that the guy clearly didn't want to be just friends .Gun sighed and said "  Okay then whatever you say but be careful okay"

"Ah I  am leaving then , and thank you for letting me crash here, see you again " Tay said smiling .

"Never mind and thank you too for helping me " New said 

As soon as Tay left Gun ordered New to take a shower as he prepared breakfast for New and he was worried for him too .

"Look New " he said as soon as he handed New his breakfast ." you still have the choice you know I will help you but if you choose the business today there is no going back you have to give it your full not for your father but for the responsibility of all the people who will work under you "

Gun knew New never really was interested in the business so he was willing to help him go and study what he wanted to , photography . But Gun knows he will not be able to help him if New chooses the business today cause if he does so he needs to give his everything to the business as he knew New would feel guilty later if things went southwards .

"I will choose the business Gun I can't just leave these people and my father like that no mater how much I  hate it " New replied

"Okay don't regret it later " Gun said smiling sadly New was a great guy whoever ends up with him in future will be lucky . And if they hurt New, Gun will beat their ass. He hoped today New would be okay as he will be handed the company's  reigns ." And if you need my help tell me okay". Gun said and then proceeded to hug New, who was clearly a bit startled as he rarely showed affection to anybody other than his brother.

New hugged him back and said "Thank you for always being there for me "

AUTHOR'S NOTE : How are you liking it so far plz let me know in the comments