Chapter 9 Part I

(GUN'S POV)

Gun went and sat at the edge of a sofa laid on the side of the enormous ball room . He was tired he had been greeting guests with New , he had no clue why . It was not at all his job but still . Then again being an international clothing brand owner meant he was known much more, as he was in front of media often so he was stopped thousands of time already and he just couldn't be rude so he talked to them as a matter of curtsy .

At least he wasn't as much swarmed by people as Krist and Singto , young men and women were flocking around them.

Hearing a noise he turned around to see Pick Srisuwan has dropped beside him on the sofa

Hearing a noise he turned around to see Pick Srisuwan has dropped beside him on the sofa . He was wearing a black suit almost similar to Gun's except for the fact that his undershirt was also black unlike Gun's white one . 'Damm he looked hot' Gun thought . 

" I know that I am handsome , but are you going to keep staring at me like that" Pick remarked with a lopsided smile

'Shit' Gun thought , he had been staring at the guy ."Khun Srisuwan don't be too cocky" bringing his poker face on.

"Oh , please call me Pick ,it isn't as if I am that old and anyway we will have to work together a lot from now on so better drop the formalities  , and anyways I know I am handsome so.. " Pick smirked and winked at him.

Gun's mouth fell open was the guy trying to flirt with him .'Oh my god, will I have to work with this nuisance' Gun thought . When he first met Pick he thought he was a serious and cold guy who doesn't like interacting with people , but as it turns out this guy was not only social but also a flirt. 

"Whatever" Gun said .

"Oh really we are friends right , co workers , and here you are sitting like a statue while I am trying to make you to talk" Pick  told him, pouting, after trying to make silly small talks .

"Khu.." Gun started but seeing Pick frowning he changed it " P' Pick I don't really like to talk that much "

"Oh really but I saw you were talking to the guests just fine " Pick said with a scoff .

"They are guest , I probably wont be seeing them until another event takes place whereas I will be seeing you almost every day after we start working on the new clothing line . You just told we are friends , co workers . But if you want me to treat you like those guest the fine by me we can make small talks ." Gun said with a sigh .

" Well you are right . and glad to hear that I am not a just somebody to you" Pick remarked smirking . This guy was flirting again Gun thought 

"Now that we are best friends lets go grab some drinks " Pick said pulling Gun with him to the drinks corner.

(OFF/PICK'S POV)

He saw that Gun was finally alone and was sitting on a sofa far away from the ballroom floor . He sure has become a charmer now that he is grown up . Not that he was any different when he was a child he could make everyone dance on his little fingers .He looked extremely handsome in his black suit and that smile , but Off knew it was fake . He might be able to fool everyone else but not him. He shook his head , he couldn't get too attached to Gun again , no matter what , he was here for a reason.

He watched Gun's movements all the evening and as soon as he sat on the sofa Off went to him . He needed to execute his plans properly and cautiously now that he was out in public and there may be people who could meddle with his goal . He needed to make Gun to trust him and make him fall in  love with him and then break him and his empire .

Off went and sat beside Gun on the sofa and started talking with him . But what he didn't realize that he was unconsciously putting his heart out  too just like Gun.

(A/N plz do comment ,don't be a silent reader it motivates me to write more)💚💚😔