Chapter 7

(MIX'S POV)

Mix was always nervous to attend these kind of event. He was currently attending a party hosted by Mr Thitipoom to officially announce his son as the hire to his business and both him and his brother were invited . His brother was the famous Pick Srisuwan so it makes sense that he was invited but apparently the invitation was for 2 people so his brother decided to drag him along .But this was not his place he was brought up in a small town house in Phuket and his world was never filled with riches ,his moma was just street food vendor so they lived a pretty hard life often without food .He lived a normal life until he was about twelve or thirteen.

note: so the ages are really confusing me and I  know it is confusing for you guys too so the thing is OFF/PICK, TAY , SINGTO are all approx same aged like 28, 29, 30 something like that , so is NEW and EARTH 27 , 28 something  , MOND and GUN and KRIST are about 26, 27 were as BRIGHT , WIN , MIX are all 22, 23 years old. Off and Gun met when they were young like 6 , 7 , 8. 

Earlier I  wrote about Off being 10 in the prologue but it will not do as Mix was not born there yet and Win is born around the same time when Off met gun for the first time .So Off will be around 8 when he met Gun for the first time.

Mix always knew that his moma was not his real mother .Moma had told him that she found him on the streets still a few days old baby  and took him in. He had felt like he was not  wanted by his parents so they threw him away, until a guy came looking for him one day. The guy was his brother Pick . He told them that he was stolen from his family when he was mere days old and that he and his parents had been looking for him all these years .At first Moma was unwilling to let him go with him but later she agreed as she was already in her death bed and would not live for long , also they had to do a DNA test which proved Pick was really his brother .But Pick told him he was not ready to tell him about the past except for the fact that both his parents were dead and he was keeping everything secret so as to take revenge for their parents death . At first he was scared  and sad that his brother couldn't trust him but his brother was his only family left and he loved Mix a lot even when they struggled his brother would starve himself to provide Mix food . So he never doubted his brother and believed he had a good reason for everything he was doing. But after he left with his brother the day Moma died he had no connection to his past .

 Later his brother's business bloomed and suddenly they were rich .But Mix never really blended well with these rich people unlike his brother who would act as if he was born rich .Or maybe he was cause he had still not told him about the past , he would just say that the day will come .But Mix didn't ask anymore he was happy he had a real family and that his parents never hated him , he was not unwanted in fact according to Pick his fathers dying wish was for Pick to find him. He was happy cause now he could eat full meals and live comfortably also he can be highly educated which he had never dreamed of , but doesn't mean he liked extravagance , in fact he hated it . These rich people had a lot of secrets ,there were a lot of backstabbing and unfairness .But that doesn't mean some were not good like Bright, p' Tay and p' Singto . It was by the help of Tay and Singto that his brother's business become successful .

 .Bright had been his best friend since high school , he would protect him from people who would bully him because he came from a poor background . Actually it was for Bright he started studying engineering . In high school he was good at everything and he really didn't have much plans for the future other than the fact he was not interested in business ,so when Bright joined mechanical engineering just to spite his orthodox parents Mix followed his footstep , except for the fact that unlike Bright's parents who were furious their child choose something other than business administration , his brother was happy that he finally came to a conclusion on what to study.

He roamed around a bit trying to find Bright or even Win because he was sure Win was in this party somewhere . Earlier P'Tay had introduced him to Gun Atthaphan his brother's business partner and he learned from him that Win was Gun's half brother was also in this party somewhere.

He drank a bit of champagne from his glass and it tasted good .He noticed Win standing with two guys , one if he not wrong is the person on whose honor this party was organized ,New Thitipoom , but he didn't know the other guy, Mix could see part of his face from where he is currently standing but he looked familiar .

"Hey " he had not realized he was staring at the guy for too long  and was startled when Tay spoke to him

"Yes Phi " he replied 

"Why are you staring at them?" Tay asked 

"Ahh ..phi.. I..um.. was just going to say hello to Win there but he is talking so..." he said 

"Oh don't worry about the other two , they are good people , lets go to them them "Tay said giving his signature smile and pulling Mix along.

"Swadee New , Win and Earth " Tay said in greeting they all greeted back

"Swadee " Mix said to the others . But he couldn't speak more cause he now knew why the guy looked familiar , it was Earth .

(I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU I AM NOT GOOD AT DESCRIBING PEOPLE SO MORE PICS )

( EARTH'S POV)

Every prominent businessman was invited here in the party but he was here as New's friend. Gun being the famous person he was couldn't keep an eye on New who had high chances of drinking himself to oblivion even before all the guests stopped arriving today so Earth was in charge of babysitting  .Not that he was complaining he felt sad that his best friend and ex lover has to go through so much hurdle in his life .

Earth's father was always there for him despite being busy with his cafes ,he always made time for his son which he was sure both his friend New and Gun never experienced .He was standing at the far corner keeping an eye on New who was surrounded by guests and talking to Win about his collage .He was glad to hear that the guy was enjoying it here because in The US he would follow the trio around like a lost puppy as he  had next to no friends

New soon joined them clearly tired of these people already .He took a glass of wine from the waiter but Earth snatched it right back and gave it back receiving a glare from New who then took a glass of cold drinks to keep himself busy .

"Hide me , I  am already done with these people" New said to them . Earth sighed and angled his body to hide the silly man , so did Win , but he was sure it won't take long for people to find him again .

"Swadee New , Win and Earth ".

Earth turned around to see Tay Tawan one of the famous Vihokratanas but the person next to him caught his attention and he didn't know why he felt a strange kind of sadness seeing the stranger.