Chapter 3 Part II

[GUN'S POV]

Gun was a bit taken aback when he first saw the Pick Srisuwan . His eyes looked so much like Off's . He shook those thoughts away and stood up to greet the guests . But Pick was different in every other aspect .

During their meeting he noticed that he was much more reserved and cold than how Off was . He also looked and sounded different, Pick was wearing a white suit and it suited him well  . Not that he would have a clue where Off was now or how he looked he vanished without a word and never came back . He couldn't deny Pick was extremely handsome though . He didn't know why but he still compared everyone with Off , he was disappointed in himself for not being able to let go of the past even after so many years . He banished those thoughts before they grew roots .

( I am not really good at describing people so I left those parts out , anyway we all know how handsome all of them are) (well i was trying to find a pic of Off in the exact same suit in the pic which I gave earlier but couldn't find it so here is...

( I am not really good at describing people so I left those parts out , anyway we all know how handsome all of them are) (well i was trying to find a pic of Off in the exact same suit in the pic which I gave earlier but couldn't find it so here is Pick in another white suit)

(and here you go our handsome P'Tay and P' Singto)

He was happy after he closed the deal. This was his first major deal and a step on the way to make his company even better. They gave him a bit of a hard time but that was understandable ,they were parting with 50% of their best produce so they needed clarification.

After closing the deal he shook hands with Tay and Singto , a gave them his best fake smile they both returned his smile but for Pick he held Gun's hand a bit too tightly as if warning something and didn't return his smile .'Odd' Gun thought. "It will be an honor to work with you Mr. Phunsawat." said Pick , "The honor will be mine." Gun replied .

After the Guest had left he turned his head towards his co- workers .They were all happy and goshipping but the moment he turned all of it stopped and they looked like deer before being a lion's meal .He sighed , he had earlier noticed that these people didn't dare to talk to him as if afraid they will get fired just because of talking . He had no clue what his father used to do but he wanted to diffuse this situation.

"Why are you all so afraid of me ?"Gun asked them honestly.

"Sir do you want us to speak freely?" Toy their assistant marketing director asked .Gun nodded.

"Sir first of all , with due respect your father had ordered us not to speak until spoken to ,also honestly speaking sir you sometime look a bit scary . "

Gun noticed the girl sitting next to Toy  pinching his hand .It was Mook their marketing director and those two clearly had something going on , not that it mattered as long as it didn't affect their work .

Gun gave them his best smile and told everyone " Please I am not my father ,and even if I look scary sometimes do feel free to tell me your opinions and suggestion and ask for help if needed." They all looked happy and murmured among themselves ."Let me take you all for a treat. We have closed a big deal .I want to thank you all." They looked excited and agreed .Another step  towards his mission and also to make a few friends .

HOW IS IT GOING ON SO FAR , HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT .

SORRY MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE MANY SO PLZ WAIT .