Chapter 2 Part II

[BRIGHT'S POV ]

Today was their first day and Mike was already asleep even before the classes began , Mike's boyfriend Toptap  was busy with his phone but Bright was looking for Mix , the bastard had ordered them to come here to meet and was late himself  .He sighed and looked up at the sky thinking about the date his parents has fixed for him today .Not that he will go .He was still in collage and the only thing his parents were interested in was a heir to continue their legacy .

"Hey "

Bright looked up ready to curse the guy who was late but his breath hitched as soon as he saw the boy Mix was pulling along with him .The guy was as tall as he was and had a cute shy smile on him . He looked exactly like a bunny .

"My name is Win " the boy said extending his hand towards him .His heart started to beat really fast . 

" Ah my name is Bright " he said shaking the hand quickly and pointed at his friends "The one sleeping is Mike, the other one is Toptap." Toptap did a little wave and went back to what he was doing and Mike continued sleeping . "And as for Mix you must already know him". He wanted to give himself a medal for being able to speak properly in front of Win . 

He just knew from then that his life will never be the same .