Chapter 11

A/N ahh Idk after my exams all my imagination is sucked out .😭😭😭 and I can't think of what to write .The main problem is that I already have an ending for this and now I am having trouble connecting it to the start 😭😭 lets see I will continue writing and what cooks up🤷‍♀️)

(This song kinda describes what Off feels for Gun but it is not related to this chapter particularly but I also love this song ❤)

(Off/Pick's POV)

The party was hectic to say the least and he had woken up late and had a hungover .He sighed and started collecting the papers in his office table as he needed to hurry to go to the Phunsawat Brand head office for his meeting with Gun regarding their new clothing line launch .

Off had kinda lost his mind during the party .When he saw Gun's flushed cheeks he wanted to kiss him real bad ,hug him and tell him who he was and ask him why he betrayed him .But he couldn't do that ,if he needed to take revenge for his parents, he couldn't no matter how much he loved Gun .The lines between hate and love are blurred for him now .It might hurt him too ,the fact he will hurt Gun ,but he wanted him to suffer like he did, feel the pain he went through.

Off took a deep breath and headed for his office door .

"Phi ,P'Arm is waiting in the parking lot " His PA Mild said .

Mild was a good and hardworking girl .She and her girlfriend Bifern were kicked out of their homes because of their love .Him ,Tay and Singto found them on the streets one day being teased by some boys .Mild was struggling to control her enraged girlfriend who looked ready to kill the boys .They helped the girls out of the situation and got to know that they were still in collage just like them and were trying to hard to meet ends .So Off offered Mild job in his company which he was trying to build then .While Mild was excellent in these type of works Bifern was into modeling and stuffs and was asked by Singto to join his agency and they have been friends since then .

While Mild was excellent in these type of works Bifern was into modeling and stuffs and was asked by Singto to join his agency and they have been friends since then

(I REALLY SHIPPED MILD AND BIFERN 'S YINGYING AND NOINA TOGETHER ❤ FROM 46 DAYS

(I REALLY SHIPPED MILD AND BIFERN 'S YINGYING AND NOINA TOGETHER ❤ FROM 46 DAYS .SO I MADE IT HAPPEN HERE .HEHE 🤪)

HEHE 🤪)